oh yeah, I forgot to fix that when I fixed the gzdoom version thing with the other button press functions, oops!Apteral10 wrote:Uuh, Hege... I am not sure but... I GUESS the zoom function for the scissor half blade is broken... I am not sure but it isn't working at all for me... I might have to do further testing but... On my current run of maps of chaosOK map pack... For some reason it is not working at all.
I might infact do some rework for the blade all together tho
Also, Can i play LaTailorGirl with LZdoom latest version?
aah, yeah sorry about that! I wasnt aware of this issue till bit late, there is a way to manually fix this thoI'm having the same problem, it doesn't work anymore in LZDoom
1. Open the LTG file in slade3 or rename it temporarily to .zip and open it up that way
2. go to the player/sewweps.zsc, you can open it with any text editor if you are not using slade
3. remove the function that is giving you an error, if its inside brackets with other functions, remove it entirely with the ; behind it, if its not in brackets, remove it but leave the ;
4. in the main area, open the MENUDEF with slade or text editor and in the listmenu "playerclassmenu", add // infront of the size "clean"
5. you're done. save the files with the changes.
This will have slight visual effects but mostly only on Sewie if you have the flamebikini upgrade on
For the next version Ill add a lzdoom friendly version if lzdoom still hasnt caught up by then