For example: Zombieman has low health and low damage. What can compensate this? Speed or size.
First concept of this mod: All monsters look like the same. Really? No more! Krooglyi 2.0 is a total rework of questionable concept. Now each "Krooglyi" has unique design, almost each projectiles have unique design and sounds.
The second concept is: Expect the unexpectable! All monsters have multiple attacks, everytime you can encounter new enemy's ability. Also there are already few surprises, from funny to a little annoying ones. But there will be more, cause this is just a WIP.
The third concept is: Active gameplay. No hitscans! Except the player's weapons and only one monster's attack. You should run around, dodge, jump, crouch - and you can escape from every enemy attack if you will be tricky enough.
The fourth concept is: Flexibility. You can combine this mod with any weapon pack or even some gameplay mods - it has been tested with "Highway to Hell", "High Noon Drifter", "Demon Hearts - Baron" and "Ultra-Crispy".
Download link: https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronu ... i-v2.2.pk3
Spoiler:Here's some screenshots. But they aren't too informative, better play this mod and try it for yourself)
Spoiler:Most of the mod features shown in the video, but here is few of them:
1. Unique design for monsters - so you can easily identify origin of every cacodemon - especially for mancubus.
2. Enchanced environment - this isn't just hell or UAC base now - this is the "KEK" world. "KEK" for "kekodemon"
3. Everything wants to trick you - now you can be surprised with... almost anything (and this is still WIP)
4. Unique final boss, working on most "icon" map - three-phased badass with unique attacks, catchy music and strategy to defeat.
5. If you find something - you can feel yourself like a GOD. The KEK-God.
6. Unspeakable atmosphere made of special design.
Don't be shy to leave some feedback, mates!)