*-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3 -Secret Revealed + Release! ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

NekosHUDv3.1:
- Some bugs were fixed including destroying and making a new indicator of what numbers in the weapon slot you have since the one in Doom 3 caused a drop in performance and now in this version I change it and as a result test it no longer gives that drop in performance.

-Change the design of the enemy life bar to an acceptable design similar to v3.0 but now that it indicates the enemy's health (I hope so), and change the design of inventory items indicator.

-Now we have a key indicator which can also be disabled in the hud options menu.
-Added an extra folder where everything is Stuff to change the berserk currency, life bar and others.

-Reduced the size to a total of about 2.37MB the same as I deleted all files and garbage that gave filler and was not used at all.

-Added as an extra in NekosHUDv3.1 two Taunts of the halo 3 multiplayer medals, from the announcer or announcer saying "unstoppable, untouchable, etc." for those moments of games to the shootings of that saga or rather some extra arcade mode.

-Add a low health indicator which announces life by 30% with a Halo-style beep.
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUD - Official Release ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

domestic wrote: me too, i want to mute de arcade mode sound, i turn it off the arcade mode, but the sound is still there
I mentioned it before that its version 2 had a patch that erased the sound of the arcade mode.

But that sound was removed in v3 onwards, to be more informed I suggest you follow me on YT or the other invitations that I have given in my videos of the updates or mods that I am giving.
Valken

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.1 - New Indicators & BUG Fix ]-*

Post by Valken »

I tested the HD and it is working. It seems if I put Doom into a WINDOW, then the black bars show up on the left and right side.

Also, any possibility to add the Dead Space Breathing Sounds to the hud? I believe UDV had it and it make the game more creepy.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Valken wrote:I tested the HD and it is working. It seems if I put Doom into a WINDOW, then the black bars show up on the left and right side.

Also, any possibility to add the Dead Space Breathing Sounds to the hud? I believe UDV had it and it make the game more creepy.
Well I could not tell you with aspects 4: 3 and 5: 4 since my hud was originally for the original aspect ratio, And the voice of when you breathe is already inside the package in the Gameplay Addons section that I added to the HUD as StarterPack.
Valken

Post by Valken »

I found the Deep Space sound pack. Thank you for this!
StraightWhiteMan
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by StraightWhiteMan »

There is definitely one thing that would help improve the heck out of this mod. A download link without a scavenger hunt.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

StraightWhiteMan wrote:There is definitely one thing that would help improve the heck out of this mod. A download link without a scavenger hunt.
The change of the download link is more than using the logic that if it is not in the description it is obviously that it will be in my posted comment. And because I also use only the description to say the changes only to the mods that I am creating. And to avoid those who give to go only for the file and not prevent the info that I give them. But it is not treasure hunt, it is just use of logic.
openroadracer
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by openroadracer »

Blux001 wrote:The change of the download link is more than using the logic that if it is not in the description it is obviously that it will be in my posted comment. And because I also use only the description to say the changes only to the mods that I am creating. And to avoid those who give to go only for the file and not prevent the info that I give them. But it is not treasure hunt, it is just use of logic.
No, seriously: Can you please put direct links to your mods in the threads themselves? Especially if you could create separate links for individual mods and add-ons?
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

openroadracer wrote:No, seriously: Can you please put direct links to your mods in the threads themselves? Especially if you could create separate links for individual mods and add-ons?
I don't think I can do it separately since it's too much for me for this reason, I had better already shared my folder directly in Mega where each person decides what to download.And I leave the YT link because as I said before so as not to be posting the same thing on different sites, I better directly upload the video since this way I avoid so much time wasted by posting the same thing in different places, and as I said I do not put the direct link since it comes in a folder all and not separately that I had problems and lost almost all mod on my part since drive and mediafire deleted all the mods that I upload, and now in mega everything will be.

And besides, most of them are in YT, something that even for me is already absurd that nobody no longer uses YT at all.
openroadracer

Post by openroadracer »

Blux001 wrote:I don't think I can do it separately since it's too much for me for this reason, I had better already shared my folder directly in Mega where each person decides what to download.And I leave the YT link because as I said before so as not to be posting the same thing on different sites, I better directly upload the video since this way I avoid so much time wasted by posting the same thing in different places, and as I said I do not put the direct link since it comes in a folder all and not separately that I had problems and lost almost all mod on my part since drive and mediafire deleted all the mods that I upload, and now in mega everything will be.

And besides, most of them are in YT, something that even for me is already absurd that nobody no longer uses YT at all.
You can use Dropbox, you know.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

openroadracer wrote:You can use Dropbox, you know.
I could but I don't end up trusting myself since some mods here no longer exist in Dropbox, so it ends up being the same bad vibes that they delete the file according to a virus or any other thing, Any questions or problems with the HUD (which I doubt very much since it eliminates the biggest problems) you can send a message to my discord or to the Discord channel, they are the invitation in the comment of the video
openroadracer

Post by openroadracer »

Blux001 wrote:I could but I don't end up trusting myself since some mods here no longer exist in Dropbox, so it ends up being the same bad vibes that they delete the file according to a virus or any other thing, Any questions or problems with the HUD (which I doubt very much since it eliminates the biggest problems) you can send a message to my discord or to the Discord channel, they are the invitation in the comment of the video
But why do you have to make everything so difficult? Trying to wade through your Mega archive to find just the stuff I actually want is a MASSIVE pain in the rear; and that's on top of having to dig through your Youtube videos to find the links to said Mega archive to begin with!

If you want people to use your mods, you MUST make them easier to access. And you need to make it easier to access specific items instead just a massive archive of everything.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

openroadracer wrote:But why do you have to make everything so difficult? Trying to wade through your Mega archive to find just the stuff I actually want is a MASSIVE pain in the rear; and that's on top of having to dig through your Youtube videos to find the links to said Mega archive to begin with!

If you want people to use your mods, you MUST make them easier to access. And you need to make it easier to access specific items instead just a massive archive of everything.
To avoid more problems, do you at least know how to enter the folder? It is only to give the option to open a folder and only select the hud, whether it is its first version, two or three, or the one that it takes for zandronum that does not have the advanced code, I'm also not giving you to download the entire folder. But to avoid more rolling I will upload the last post in Gameplay Mods where you will have the link of the direct folder. From there it will depend on whoever looks for when uploading such a mod will be there, it will depend on who knows how to download a single file from the folder and not the entire folder.
openroadracer

Post by openroadracer »

Blux001 wrote:To avoid more problems, do you at least know how to enter the folder? It is only to give the option to open a folder and only select the hud, whether it is its first version, two or three, or the one that it takes for zandronum that does not have the advanced code, I'm also not giving you to download the entire folder. But to avoid more rolling I will upload the last post in Gameplay Mods where you will have the link of the direct folder. From there it will depend on whoever looks for when uploading such a mod will be there, it will depend on who knows how to download a single file from the folder and not the entire folder.
So in other words, you LIKE making your mods as hard to access as possible. Good to know.
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.2 - Radar Update & More Helmets ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

× NekosHUDv3.2 - Radar Update:

Apart from the radar he added more alternative helmets.

As I mentioned this update went more to the radar giving a better and repaired function that is already included in the hud directly. Besides the changes I made to the radar are the following:

• Fixed the 3 functions of the radar:
~ Local: only those you see will be shown on the radar.

~ Local + Movement: The same as local but the difference is that when an enemy makes movement including the animation in waiting mode for something to happen, it will be shown on the radar (this mode is the one that is by default in the options and is the one that if you are looking for halo mode it is recommended).

~ Full: Will show all the enemies or entities on the radar whether they are waiting or moving.

• Redesign the Halo-style radar in total say and the enemy and allied indicators are as follows:

~ Allies will be yellow Halo style.

~ Enemies are red or entities that the radar detects as an entity that is sometimes an ally but is not well defined in the enemy / allies mod, its decoration or I need to add the patch on my part but I added a patch to the ones that used the most .

~ Purple are entities where their life is high, implying that they are very high life force entities such as mini bosses and this also in mods of allies that are not well defined can appear like this.

• Added a patch so that the following allies were detected on the radar as allies which are: Isabelle / Canela, Ralsei, Susie, Cordie, Vivian, Onna, CODBW allies, Brutal Marines

NOTE: If the radar disappears from your view on the GZD on PC, turn off full screen mode in order to see the radar. I still don't understand why it doesn't detect full screen resolution.

NOTE 2: To permanently change the radar mode you must do it from the HUD options and change it to the mode you like and restart the GZD, unless you want to use the L every time you start a game from 0.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”