Angled Doom v0.8, ADP v2.1 and AD Lite v1.1

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
jdredalert

Re: Angled Doom v0.7 WIP

Post by jdredalert »

Thanks guys. I'm doing fine as far as "fine" can be. Just have to focus on work and earning some cash these days, or things will start to get worse.
Thelightcall
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Thelightcall »

Umm.... So Angled Doom Plus Wont Run Because Of This Script Error:
Execution could not continue.
Script error, "Angled Doom Plus 1.0.hotfixed.zip:actors/playerclass/angleddoomplayerplus.txt" line 3:
Unexpected 'DoomSMG' in definition of 'AngledDoomPlayerPlus'

Tried Tinkering With The Files. Nothings Working.
NotAPortalKit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by NotAPortalKit »

Thelightcall wrote:Umm.... So Angled Doom Plus Wont Run Because Of This Script Error:
Script error, "Angled Doom Plus 1.0.hotfixed.zip:actors/playerclass/angleddoomplayerplus.txt" line 3:

Did you run it with the original angled doom?
You need it.
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

Hello guys! It's been a while. I want you to know that i am back!

Pandemic hit me hard in my finances, i was working before in a hotel and lost my job back in april. But for a while now i've been working on a store and i'm slowly getting back up. Had to spend a few months sorting real life stuff (paying late bills, buying parts and fixing my old motorcycle, buying a new computer... the list goes on) and getting used to my new 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at saturdays) working schedule. Most of the days i'm very tired when i'm back home and all i want to do is rest. But i miss Angled Doom as much as i miss Doom modding in general, so i decided to try to work on it in my spare time, even if it is little by little. I'm resuming my works today, and I'll try to keep you informed. Sorry for the lack of updates of even news, but hey, real life calls. I'm really excited to come back, and i can't wait to show the new updates!

Stay tuned!
jdredalert

Re: Angled Doom v0.7 Released! 10/18/2020

Post by jdredalert »

Well, turns out that the v0.7 was pretty much complete and all I had to do was fine-tune it a little. So i'm releasing it as it is now since it would be a good starting point for me again. As always, link is on the first page.

Enjoy!
VecterStroke

Post by VecterStroke »

R_InstallSprite: Sprite NAZI frame G is missing rotations
This kepps coming up when i Launch Angled Doom 07
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

That's strange, i'm not having the same problem here and i have just downloaded the file again. What's the version of GZDoom you're using right now?
VecterStroke

Post by VecterStroke »

jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

Are you trying to load something else alongside the main file? Like other mods or even Angled Doom Plus?
VecterStroke

Post by VecterStroke »

Is was just a bad download, got it fixed now.
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

Oh, i'm glad to hear that. Meanwhile, i want you guys to know that I'm already working on the new version of ADP, and much like v0.7 of the main mod, it was already almost done when i got it. I'm still hunting down some pesky bugs, but i think it's going to be out soon.
Thelightcall

Post by Thelightcall »

jdredalert wrote:Oh, i'm glad to hear that. Meanwhile, i want you guys to know that I'm already working on the new version of ADP, and much like v0.7 of the main mod, it was already almost done when i got it. I'm still hunting down some pesky bugs, but i think it's going to be out soon.
Cool, Hope This Fixes The Bug I Got Where I Couldn't Load Angled Doom +.
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

You mean this?
Thelightcall wrote:Umm.... So Angled Doom Plus Wont Run Because Of This Script Error:

I don't know what happened on your end. I have just downloaded both the 0.666 base version and the 1.0 ADP files and they launched without issues. Same with 0.7 + ADP 1.0. Make sure you're loading both files together and that the base mod is the first in line.
Thelightcall

Post by Thelightcall »

jdredalert wrote:You mean this?

I don't know what happened on your end. I have just downloaded both the 0.666 base version and the 1.0 ADP files and they launched without issues. Same with 0.7 + ADP 1.0. Make sure you're loading both files together and that the base mod is the first in line.
I Didnt Tinker With The Files First. Also I Made The Base Mod First. I Tried Things Like Changing The Starter Weapon But It Didnt Work.
Thelightcall

Post by Thelightcall »

Oh, And Also, On One Of The Demonstration Videos 3 People Said That They Had The Same Issue That I Had With ADP.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”