Reincarnation of Evil - Remaking Doom 3/4 Content in 2

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
ThrashfanBert1994

Re: Reincarnation of Evil - Remaking Doom 3/4 Content in 2

Post by ThrashfanBert1994 »

hey everyone, i saw your post on this topic, i been thinking of joining you guys in since i love to help some of you out. here's my showcase i had done for now
the following list shown: chainsaw zombie, possessed engineer, Soldier (blaster, but fixed and tinkered), soldier (shield), fat zombie, morgue zombie, Zombie Technician (red), Zombie Cilvian
(blue), mecha zombie, flying imp, nightmare pinky, nightmare imp, marauder, and HellRazer

i might help you on this chainsaw zombie, mecha zombie, fat zombie, and maybe marauder as well.

Credit: drspy (i used his hellified soldier as a base to cook up something, to create Razer, soldier and soldier shield),and osjclatchford (possessed zombie and used as a base)
if anything? opened for critics, let me know and get back to me since some of you got my attention. pm me, if interested to help out!
if i misspelled someones username? lemme know, I'm not pretty either.~
Attachments
classic styled doom monsters (by Me, showcased).png
classic styled doom monsters (by Me, showcased).png (39.45 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
whatup876

Post by whatup876 »

Those look great. do you plan on finishing those sprites? i can see that being difficult but they still look good.
I like how the Hell Razer's armon cannon looks a bit more faithfull to his 2016 design, so it's more "spiky" and less metallic compared to that one spriteset used in some mods.

I also don't think this was ever posted here:
https://twitter.com/CreeperOfSteam/stat ... 8973232128
But it probably wasn't finished.
At least we know models were ripped, but i wonder if the upcoming DLC's will have new stuff to offer.
ThrashfanBert1994

Post by ThrashfanBert1994 »

whatup876 wrote:Those look great. do you plan on finishing those sprites? i can see that being difficult but they still look good.
I like how the Hell Razer's armon cannon looks a bit more faithfull to his 2016 design, so it's more "spiky" and less metallic compared to that one spriteset used in some mods.

I also don't think this was ever posted here:
https://twitter.com/CreeperOfSteam/stat ... 8973232128
But it probably wasn't finished.
At least we know models were ripped, but i wonder if the upcoming DLC's will have new stuff to offer.

i dunno bout that, but i am gonna finish the fat zombie one just to share with you guys, i will get back to ya
whatup876

Post by whatup876 »

This is already known to most people but it wasn't literally posted in this specific thread.
Basically DBThanatos announcing Kar En Tuk, so i can see that being another push for Eternal's influence on classic Doom modding.

https://twitter.com/CreeperOfSteam/stat ... 5247456257
I wonder how long until Craneo's Carcass is released.

edit: we also got the new expansion announced.
I like the sea station level, so i wonder if that could influence some levels too.

edit of day 28: Ancient Gods part 1 is like two months away, so if we're lucky, we may get extra content somewhat earlier.
i also thought of the Prowler having a sideways/vertical mouth for creativity.

EDIT OF 2021, DECEMBER, 7TH: This thread is almost dead but i wonder if TAG2 inspired anything.
I can see Stone Imps and the Riot Soldier just being those Realm667 sprites of the Stone Imp (other one) and that one black helmet gunner.
I still wonder if the Cursed Prowler and Armored Baron could lead to sprite edits.

There's also the meathook anchors.

Some Master Levels also have new stuff like the UAC sentries from Mars Core and the falling rock spikes from Taras Nabad.

Return to “Resources”