Deltrarune Companions

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Gorec

Re: Deltrarune Companions

Post by Gorec »

nice forknife
im sure you are aware but ralsei and susie can block switches from using
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by BradmanX »

Gorec wrote:nice forknife
Yeah, it's an unfortunate side effect of being able to change their mode by pressing use near them to change their mode.
PatCatz2004

Post by PatCatz2004 »

I had so much fun with your mod!
itsmeveronica

Post by itsmeveronica »

Gorec wrote:nice forknife
Yeah. I gotta figure a way so that they're only 'pressed' when you look directly at them.
Hetdegon
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Hetdegon »

Ah, fluffy prince hugs, never realized it was something missing from my Doom experience. 10/10 added to autoload.
kinker31
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by kinker31 »

This is a very good mod, and I might've said this a few times before, but this ain't just compatible with any Doom mod. I was able to throw just about every iwad I've ever owned and Ralsei and Susie were able to do their jobs just fine!

They do, however, pick fights with Strife's Order guards/soldiers when they really shouldn't be, causing the whole town's security force to pile up and murder me whilst still at the Interrogation Chamber, that's really one of my only gripes with this mod, and even then it's a rather minor gripe.

Perhaps some special attacks/unique attack skins could be a pretty good idea in the future if you're interested in that sorta thing. (e.g Ralsei and Susie bear Zorch equipment instead of their normal weapons in the Chex iwads, Ralsei pulling out a Dragon's Claw or Serpent's Staff instead of a Tommy Rifle in Heretic or Hexen respectively, Ralsei wearing a gasmask if you're running Harmony [the POX plague only affects men, so Susie's okay], etc.)

Return to “Gameplay Mods”