IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.2.25 + Patch (Links UPDATED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Keldian

Re: IronTusks - Diablo 3D V1.0.0 & Patch (New Exp coming 202

Post by Keldian »

irontusk341 wrote:
Keldian wrote:I tried to unpack the main archive with 7-Zip and got an error:
Data error: heretic_GODLY_TEXTURES.pk3
7zip is notorious for unpack errors especially older 7zip versions.... i would use the latest version of Winrar.
Winrar doesn't work either (Unexpected end of archive; checksum error in heretic_GODLY_TEXTURES.pk3, file corrupted )
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by irontusk341 »

Keldian wrote:
irontusk341 wrote:
Keldian wrote:I tried to unpack the main archive with 7-Zip and got an error:
Data error: heretic_GODLY_TEXTURES.pk3
7zip is notorious for unpack errors especially older 7zip versions.... i would use the latest version of Winrar.
Winrar doesn't work either (Unexpected end of archive; checksum error in heretic_GODLY_TEXTURES.pk3, file corrupted )
Check to see what version of Winrar you are using... If its the newest version, redownload the Full Pack again (unpack it, THen download the Patch and unpack and replace main files... When i hear an error such as this, it has to do with Something between the download and unpack that went wrong. Check the instructions on the main page if you are unsure.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Coming to the new expansion in the spring is new bosses. These terrifying demons and servants are straight out of the horadrim lore. Lucion: Son of Mephisto, is slated to be the final boss in the expansion, Malic makes an appearance as the defacto leader of the Triune while Lucion prepares to let Belial and Azmodan onto sanctuary in secret, he can project his radiant specter across many. Making very hard to kill. Liliths appearance in the über Tristram level will be changed to the aspect of Lilith.
Keldian

Post by Keldian »

Okay, I was finally able to unpack the archive and launch the game, but faced another problem: HUD, or rather, its complete absence. I've been digging through the options for about 10 minutes, but still couldn't find a way to enable it.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Keldian wrote:Okay, I was finally able to unpack the archive and launch the game, but faced another problem: HUD, or rather, its complete absence. I've been digging through the options for about 10 minutes, but still couldn't find a way to enable it.
Set your Screenblocks to 11 (or just press + or - to see if you can find the HuD).
FaxedHead

Post by FaxedHead »

Hey, I noticed in the "lite" batch file that "wrathofcronosnothexenpatch.pk3" is listed but not included in the zip. I had to download it manually to get some door/switch sprites to show. Have it working perfectly in Delta Touch on a Galaxy J3. Would love to see you continue development
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

FaxedHead wrote:Hey, I noticed in the "lite" batch file that "wrathofcronosnothexenpatch.pk3" is listed but not included in the zip. I had to download it manually to get some door/switch sprites to show. Have it working perfectly in Delta Touch on a Galaxy J3. Would love to see you continue development
did a check on that just to make sure.... You are right... didnt know the file was missing on the lite version... ill reupload the lite RaR pack with the nothexenpatch.pk3
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

irontusk341 wrote:
FaxedHead wrote:Hey, I noticed in the "lite" batch file that "wrathofcronosnothexenpatch.pk3" is listed but not included in the zip. I had to download it manually to get some door/switch sprites to show. Have it working perfectly in Delta Touch on a Galaxy J3. Would love to see you continue development
did a check on that just to make sure.... You are right... didnt know the file was missing on the lite version... ill reupload the lite RaR pack with the nothexenpatch.pk3
the fixed pack should be up now. Right now im working on making the new wrath of cronos version 3.A compatible with Diablo 3D.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

I can see what you see not—
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be—
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.

Coming Spring 2020: Diablo 3D: Children of Hatred
Attachments
blind small.jpg
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Hello Irontusk hope you are good.

The Diablo update looks insane! Epic works.

Just an update on the DiabloVR, if you remove the Brutal_Effects.pk3 you loose all the gore and the ambient light effects from the torches.

It still seems to lag out when you open doors to new sectors? Its tanks really bad for some reason I cant figure this out?

Even in massive areas it plays epic until for example open a next door? It seems the FPS tanks for around 30 seconds before recovering? May I ask do you have any idea what this could be?

Thanks again.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

ZDL_800 wrote:Hello Irontusk hope you are good.

The Diablo update looks insane! Epic works.

Just an update on the DiabloVR, if you remove the Brutal_Effects.pk3 you loose all the gore and the ambient light effects from the torches.

It still seems to lag out when you open doors to new sectors? Its tanks really bad for some reason I cant figure this out?

Even in massive areas it plays epic until for example open a next door? It seems the FPS tanks for around 30 seconds before recovering? May I ask do you have any idea what this could be?

Thanks again.
After months of testing, and usage, those who tried the WOC mod, realized the excessive lag is from the coding mess on the Wrath of Cronos.pk3 file. Thetis tried working on it and update his version to 3.0, but it still lags a good bit.. im working on trying to see if i can help clean it up a bit But it only happens during mass sprite sighting.
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Thanks for the reply Irontusk.

This is great news, I'm sure this is the reason why, its the same here, opening a new door, it must as you say sight new enemies which tanks the FPS.

The problem is it makes you really dizzy when it lags out, seriously this is the scariest VR game ever, if it just had stable FPS it would be a top of the line VR experience.

Looking down at those massive drop-offs in the dungeons freaks you out, its insane.

Thanks again.
UnbornDecay25

Post by UnbornDecay25 »

I ran into a strange game breaking issue while playing as the Cleric. As soon as I got to the Serpent's Staff I couldnt switch back to my mace. This turend the game from Diablo from Dark Souls, due to the fact that ammo was a little tight. I just downloaded the Full pack last night, I have the latest GZdoom, and a pretty powerful computer.

Also your graphics break so bad the are unviewable in the Vulkan Render when you use the Godly patch

Edit: Wait is the patch not included with the game? THat may have been my problem
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

UnbornDecay25 wrote:I ran into a strange game breaking issue while playing as the Cleric. As soon as I got to the Serpent's Staff I couldnt switch back to my mace. This turend the game from Diablo from Dark Souls, due to the fact that ammo was a little tight. I just downloaded the Full pack last night, I have the latest GZdoom, and a pretty powerful computer.

Also your graphics break so bad the are unviewable in the Vulkan Render when you use the Godly patch

Edit: Wait is the patch not included with the game? THat may have been my problem
yea the patch is seperate.. this is to allow frequent change outs of old patches without redownloading the entire full pack everytime a new patch fix was made. Its a good idea that Void Weaver gave me.

As for the graphics in vulkan.. i havent tested this mod with Vulkan rendering, it still uses Open GL.
UnbornDecay25

Post by UnbornDecay25 »

irontusk341 wrote:
As for the graphics in vulkan.. i havent tested this mod with Vulkan rendering, it still uses Open GL.
Fair play, but Gzdoom runs horribly on modern AMD cards WITHOUT Vulkan. I mean this mod is pretty beastly on its own, I keep getting stutter, which is fine, but if I used OpenGl it would lag to about 15 fps, and I have a damn good rig.

Other than that, I was having a decent time, and you even made me redownload the 2d version of Diablo.

And about the patch, yeah I can see why that would work, fair play to ya

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”