An addon for GZDoom that makes a crosshair point to where you actually shoot* instead of the center of the screen.
*If your weapons shoots straight and not from an angle.
How to use
0. Required GZDoom version: 4.1.3 or higher.
1. HUD Options -> Crosshair must be OFF.
2. HUD Options -> Default crosshair must be not "None".
* Shows where you shoot;
* Respects autoaim;
* Supports custom crosshairs;
* Respects GZDoom crosshair options*;
* Options to mirror crosshairs;
* Options to disable crosshair on slot 1 and when weapon is not ready;
* Option to show target health.
*Except "Enable Crosshair". This option will disable only the standard crosshair.
* Color calculation and crosshair code is ripped from GZDoom;
* Screen Positioning is done via LibEye by KeksDose.
* GZDoom development team and Graf Zahl personally for making and maintaining GZDoom.
* Frax Boomer for the concept;
* Someone64 for feature suggestions;
* Agitatio for bug reporting;
* ShockwaveS08 for feature suggestions;
* vapidscum for bug reporting.
Spoiler: You may also like crosshair packs and addons by other authors:
Spoiler: Note for moddersThis mod is a part of m8f's toolbox.