*-[ TouHou Music v4 = 400 Songs! (604.88MB) ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ TouHou Music v4 = 400 Songs! (604.88MB) ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

*-[ TouHou Music v4 ]-*
*-[ TouHou Music v4 ]-*
Sin título7.png (133.81 KiB) Viewed 5400 times
After a long waiting time, the Mega Addon / Mod of the TouHou Saga music is finally ready for use, metallized, techno, classic and vocal version !!!

This great Addon / Mod gives you the opportunity to have 400 songs! to give you the best experience in Brutal Doom, Project Brutality, Etc.

━━━━━━━━※━━━━━━━━
- New Version!!! Touhou Music v4 Add 400 Sountracks!
- 90% Extra Content are deleted!
- No more Mega extra content and Light Weight!
━━━━━━━━※━━━━━━━━

DOWNLOAD ME!!!

TouHou Music v4 New Version! [400 Songs]( 604.88MB ):
https://youtu.be/CX1WDHNdPU8

Touhou v2 Old ( 200 Songs )[ 800MB ]:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lwsVIx ... p=drivesdk
Last edited by Blux001 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spaceman333

Re: TouHou Music Mega Addon

Post by Spaceman333 »

I have no idea what touhou music is like, but I appreciate more music for my playthroughs. Thank you! :D
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Not that, it is almost ready the music project of the game Gears Of War, but being almost Halloween I have in mind to do a music project to give your experience of doom more dark and macabre, but he took the help of the members of the community to recommend music to create the horror music mega mod ...
Spaceman333

Post by Spaceman333 »

Blux001 wrote:Not that, it is almost ready the music project of the game Gears Of War, but being almost Halloween I have in mind to do a music project to give your experience of doom more dark and macabre, but he took the help of the members of the community to recommend music to create the horror music mega mod ...
Do you mean another big music addon is coming? I'm having trouble understanding your english.

Aside from that, have you considered uploading this TouHou Music Mega Addon to ModDB.com? :?:
You can do so here: https://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/dow ... nloadsform (you do need to register an account first)

It would show up here in this list: https://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/downloads (lots of cool stuff there)
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Another Mega Addon Music? - Yes, no only, two mega addons... (Halloween Music & Gears Of War Soundtrack[1,2 and 3]).

To MODDB.com ?
Sure, but i need a lot of time because The mega addon weight more of 800MB and my Internet is slow, but sure upload in MODDB.

Sorry for my english, I not dominate all english..
Σ(°-°|||)︴
Spaceman333

Post by Spaceman333 »

Blux001 wrote:Another Mega Addon Music? - Yes, no only, two mega addons... (Halloween Music & Gears Of War Soundtrack[1,2 and 3]).

To MODDB.com ?
Sure, but i need a lot of time because The mega addon weight more of 800MB and my Internet is slow, but sure upload in MODDB.

Σ(°-°|||)︴

Ah so you were trying to say "not only that, but two mega addons". Now I understand better. So two music addons are being created, one for Halloween music and another for Gears Of War music. I myself don't know any music what to recommend for the halloween music addon as I am not familiar with music that would be suitable for that addon. Gears of war sounds cool though, so I am excited for that. :rock:

I'm happy to hear about moddb.com, they can accept files up to 8 GB limit so the 800 MB file will fit at least, even if your internet is slow.
Brohnesorge
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Brohnesorge »

Is there any chance we can get a version of this that's JUST the music? You've picked some good choices here (I recognize Crow'sClaw, Magnum Opus and Demetori to name a few) but I really don't want the mugshot, crosshair, sound effects, etc.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Brohnesorge wrote:Is there any chance we can get a version of this that's JUST the music? You've picked some good choices here (I recognize Crow'sClaw, Magnum Opus and Demetori to name a few) but I really don't want the mugshot, crosshair, sound effects, etc.
If you want to leave the mod TouHou Music sterile, You need convert the .PK3 to .RAR and delete the WAD archive calle NB001 Alterations.
Then erasing the Wad Archive change .RAR to .PK3, and ready, only music...
But I'll tell you the D4 Voice is for have a better music experience... but you decide.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Spaceman333 wrote:
Blux001 wrote:Another Mega Addon Music? - Yes, no only, two mega addons... (Halloween Music & Gears Of War Soundtrack[1,2 and 3]).

To MODDB.com ?

Σ(°-°|||)︴

Ah so you were trying to say "not only that, but two mega addons". Now I understand better. So two music addons are being created, one for Halloween music and another for Gears Of War music. I myself don't know any music what to recommend for the halloween music addon as I am not familiar with music that would be suitable for that addon. Gears of war sounds cool though, so I am excited for that. :rock:

I'm happy to hear about moddb.com, they can accept files up to 8 GB limit so the 800 MB file will fit at least, even if your internet is slow.

The Halloween Music it will be of Dead Space Soundtrack (1 & 2).
Gears of War It's almost ready, but the soundtrack is not so good at giving gameplay and TouHou Music in MODDB will be between today or tomorrow.
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

nice collection of music and all but a couple things
  • 1. this would benefit the mod greatly if it displayed the track name, it's number, and who made it
    2. unnecessary difficulty additions and menu cursor changes\crosshair change
other than that, great mod 👌
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Stumpy wrote:nice collection of music and all but a couple things
  • 1. this would benefit the mod greatly if it displayed the track name, it's number, and who made it
    2. unnecessary difficulty additions and menu cursor changes\crosshair change
other than that, great mod 👌
sorry marine, but most of the music has no author, it is only identified with name: TouHou Rock 124 .. for example.
Most of the music was shared with me so I wanted to find the author since it would be a long time to go one by one.

You can delete the addons by converting the Pk3 file to 7z and delete the Wad called Alterations, and you return the file from 7z to Pk3.

I can not modify this mod without the program freezing because my PC is of poor quality, the file is too heavy for the program, sorry marine.

Thanks Marine!
Blux001

Re: *-[ TouHou Music v4 = 400 Soundtracks! ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

New Mega Version & More Light!, 90% Extra Content Deleted!, Go to Download TouHou Music v4!.
bosniangamer1999
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: *-[ TouHou Music v4 = 400 Songs! (604.88MB) ]-*

Post by bosniangamer1999 »

Can you make an MP3 version of this mod for listening?
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

bosniangamer1999 wrote:Can you make an MP3 version of this mod for listening?
I could, but I don't have the rock version separately, since the folder I use from TouHou Music It is full of different versions and they give a total of 1200 songs and its weight is not that light for my cloud network accounts.
Meyers07

Post by Meyers07 »

Just try to extract them by SLADE.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”