I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this. There is a new version (see below) that is almost entirely rewritten in ZScript. Can you please check if the problem persists in the new version? If it does, please provide more information (what map you save, what player class you use).namsan wrote:Hello, I found a bug.
Using this mod with Babel(https://babel-mod.neocities.org) causes save file bloat for some reason.
I tested with GZDOOM 3.4.1 and 3.5.0, and I confirmed this bug on both versions.
Update (v0.14 - v0.14.1):
- mod is rewritten in pure ZScript;
- fixed "Kill Confirmed" message appearing after turning TS on and off;
- added crosshair and TS scaling (two separate options);
- added optional hit confirmation (after target is successfully hit, crosshair changes its color for a brief moment of time);
- added BIG FONT to a list of selectable fonts (you may want to adjust scaling and newline step);
- added crosshair horizontal adjustment (if selected font characters aren't centered).