The ZAwards

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Brohnesorge
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The ZAwards

Post by Brohnesorge »

Lud wrote:Nope. Must be finished or it doesn't qualify. "Near the final product" is too subjective.
This still seems far too strict. Just skimming the first few pages of Gameplay Mods or even taking a look at the Top Mods thread, the amount of mods that are finished lies in the single digits. For example if you look at the top ten as of 2018/8/4 in the Top Mods, including ties...
Spoiler: Spoilered for space
If the point of this is to bring the spotlight on mods that may have gotten overlooked (which let me iterate, I think is a great idea as I personally feel things like JPF and Bullet Eye deserve awards), I'd go as far as to say most mods don't even qualify. Many that have won Cacowards, which as far as my understanding is supposed to be much more exclusive, wouldn't be able to win a ZAward.
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

The "finished" and "released" parts are way too vague as-is. Just got home, so I'll sit down and think of something less restrictive whilst also less open to interpretation (and thus confusion).
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

OP updated again. Clarified the "released" part. Hopefully that should do it.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

It appears that this has been canceled. Given that there wasn't a whole heck of a lot of motivation to start with, I'm going to leave it dead for now, but if I see there's a larger interest for such a thing than before then I'll resurrect it.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”