[Fixed] Automap Nitpicks

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Xaser

Automap Nitpicks

Post by Xaser »

Well, after reading around in this thread, I finally decided to post this. :)

First of all, When operating in higher resolutions, the automap moves *really* slow when not in follow mode. I find this very annoying, and was wondering if this could be fixed.

Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game, maybe adding an option under "Display Options" to toggle the map to Normal, Full, and Full with Objects (That'd also be cool if there could be an option to show objects without the fullmap). Alternatively, maybe just make IDDT a console command, too, so I can bind a key to IDDT and just hit that 2 times. :wink:
Bio Hazard

Post by Bio Hazard »

i want object modes to show monsters olny or monsters one color, and items another, or something like that
The Ultimate DooMer

Re: Automap Nitpicks

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

Xaser wrote: Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game
Only with a savegame.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The Ultimate DooMer wrote:
Xaser wrote: Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game
Only with a savegame.
Wow! That's stored in savegames now? Cool, although I'd like to have some of the options Xaser said, mainly because It would be kinda convienient to make a savegame at the beginning of every single wadfile. :P
randi
Site Admin

Post by randi »

Xaser wrote:When operating in higher resolutions, the automap moves *really* slow when not in follow mode. I find this very annoying, and was wondering if this could be fixed.
Fixed for 2.0.48/2.1.0.

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”