[Fixed] Automap Nitpicks

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Automap Nitpicks

Postby Xaser » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:16 pm

Well, after reading around in this thread, I finally decided to post this. :)

First of all, When operating in higher resolutions, the automap moves *really* slow when not in follow mode. I find this very annoying, and was wondering if this could be fixed.

Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game, maybe adding an option under "Display Options" to toggle the map to Normal, Full, and Full with Objects (That'd also be cool if there could be an option to show objects without the fullmap). Alternatively, maybe just make IDDT a console command, too, so I can bind a key to IDDT and just hit that 2 times. :wink:
User avatar
Xaser
anarchivist
 
 
 
Joined: 20 Jul 2003

Postby Bio Hazard » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:35 pm

i want object modes to show monsters olny or monsters one color, and items another, or something like that
User avatar
Bio Hazard
Lord of the Lord of Nitpicking.
 
Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Location: ferret ~/C/ZDL $

Re: Automap Nitpicks

Postby The Ultimate DooMer » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:19 am

Xaser wrote:Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game


Only with a savegame.
User avatar
The Ultimate DooMer
Will you start the fans please!
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Industrial Zone

Re: Automap Nitpicks

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:38 pm

The Ultimate DooMer wrote:
Xaser wrote:Secondly, Is there any way you can add an option to make the automap cheat (IDDT) be automatically active when you start the game


Only with a savegame.


Wow! That's stored in savegames now? Cool, although I'd like to have some of the options Xaser said, mainly because It would be kinda convienient to make a savegame at the beginning of every single wadfile. :P
Anonymous
 

Re: Automap Nitpicks

Postby randi » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:29 pm

Xaser wrote:When operating in higher resolutions, the automap moves *really* slow when not in follow mode. I find this very annoying, and was wondering if this could be fixed.

Fixed for 2.0.48/2.1.0.
User avatar
randi
Site Admin
 
Joined: 09 Jul 2003


Return to Closed Bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests