Grossness (what did you last do? split)

Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Grossness (what did you last do? split)

Postby middlefingerman » Tue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm

I had explosive diarrhea for the first time in five days.

:bang: It flew out in the Wal-Mart parking lot. :(
User avatar
middlefingerman
Windows Pro makes all MSPaint drawings professional? I'm in!
Banned User
 
Joined: 04 May 2020
Location: On the toilet

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Rachael » Tue May 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Are you majoring in comedy in school? You might want to consider a contingency - just in case.
User avatar
Rachael
Webmaster
 
Joined: 13 Jan 2004
Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby middlefingerman » Tue May 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Rachael wrote:Are you majoring in comedy in school? You might want to consider a contingency - just in case.

Well, I wish I was joking, but unfortunately not... :cry:
The back of my jeans were stained brown and so were my socks.
I had to buy new clothes at Wal-Mart, and everyone pointed and laughed at me.
Several people took pictures, but I covered my face.
I had to buy new pants, socks, and shoes. Luckily for me I was able to leave my nasty clothes in the dressing room.
I never felt so embarrassed. :oops:

I really wish I was joking. I really do.
User avatar
middlefingerman
Windows Pro makes all MSPaint drawings professional? I'm in!
Banned User
 
Joined: 04 May 2020
Location: On the toilet

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby wildweasel » Tue May 26, 2020 8:48 pm

I really do question the logic in describing all of this to a Doom forum... or bringing it up at all. :?
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2003

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Captain J » Tue May 26, 2020 11:29 pm

That sounds like a pain in the ass... Heh, get it?

But sharing such story on the internet is not really a good idea, since gazillion of people are browsing though and all... I'd keep this kind of story secret or talk privately, if i were you.
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Scripten » Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 am

Quarantine really getting people in the mood for shitposting I guess.
User avatar
Scripten
Oh, that's simply delicious!
 
Joined: 31 May 2009
Discord: Scripten#3195

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Enjay » Wed May 27, 2020 11:27 am

middlefingerman wrote:Luckily for me I was able to leave my nasty clothes in the dressing room.

I hope that you did so with the permission of the store staff. It's amazing how often retail staff have to deal with a nasty, unhygienic "surprise" left for them in a changing room or rest room.
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Grossness (what did you last do? split)

Postby middlefingerman » Wed May 27, 2020 11:48 am

Enjay wrote:
middlefingerman wrote:Luckily for me I was able to leave my nasty clothes in the dressing room.

I hope that you did so with the permission of the store staff. It's amazing how often retail staff have to deal with a nasty, unhygienic "surprise" left for them in a changing room or rest room.


Uhh....
About that...
Some lady went in there after me and screamed.
I left fast.
[EDIT] Probably shouldn't have said that...
User avatar
middlefingerman
Windows Pro makes all MSPaint drawings professional? I'm in!
Banned User
 
Joined: 04 May 2020
Location: On the toilet

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby CyberDemonSlayer73 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Wtf. I thought that this forum was about doom. I guess I was wrong.
But I have a question for you, you didn't shoplift those fresh clothes did you?
Because if you had your incident and then took some fresh clothes and put them on, leaving your "nasty" clothes behind, did you then pay for the new clothes?
I really hope this story isn't true.
User avatar
CyberDemonSlayer73
Banned User
 
Joined: 06 May 2020
Location: Proxima Centauri B

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby wildweasel » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

middlefingerman wrote:[EDIT] Probably shouldn't have said that...

I'd say as much about the entirety of your story. Again, I really have no idea why you thought this was something worth disclosing to an entire online forum. It's not like we're private, or anything.

[edit]
CyberDemonSlayer73 wrote:Wtf. I thought that this forum was about doom. I guess I was wrong.
But I have a question for you, you didn't shoplift those fresh clothes did you?
Because if you had your incident and then took some fresh clothes and put them on, leaving your "nasty" clothes behind, did you then pay for the new clothes?
I really hope this story isn't true.

You might be able to ask in person, if my data is correct. :shrug:
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2003

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby middlefingerman » Wed May 27, 2020 11:56 am

wildweasel wrote:
middlefingerman wrote:[EDIT] Probably shouldn't have said that...

I'd say as much about the entirety of your story. Again, I really have no idea why you thought this was something worth disclosing to an entire online forum. It's not like we're private, or anything.


Unfortunately, I got kinda wasted last night and ended up typing all of that.
And now I'm kinda screwed.
Oh well.
[edit]
CyberdemonSlayer73 wrote:Wtf. I thought that this forum was about doom. I guess I was wrong.
But I have a question for you, you didn't shoplift those fresh clothes did you?
Because if you had your incident and then took some fresh clothes and put them on, leaving your "nasty" clothes behind, did you then pay for the new clothes?
I really hope this story isn't true.


No I bought them, then changed in the dressing room.
Why does everyone want more details!?!
It's bad enough, what I already posted!
User avatar
middlefingerman
Windows Pro makes all MSPaint drawings professional? I'm in!
Banned User
 
Joined: 04 May 2020
Location: On the toilet

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby CyberDemonSlayer73 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:03 pm

This is why you don't drink, kids.
Did the staff know that you were leaving your soiled clothes in the dressing room?
Because that would be really bad if you didn't at least tell them.
User avatar
CyberDemonSlayer73
Banned User
 
Joined: 06 May 2020
Location: Proxima Centauri B

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby middlefingerman » Wed May 27, 2020 12:04 pm

CyberDemonSlayer73 wrote:This is why you don't drink, kids.
Did the staff know that you were leaving your soiled clothes in the dressing room?
Because that would be really bad if you didn't at least tell them.


I didn't tell them...
But they found out.
User avatar
middlefingerman
Windows Pro makes all MSPaint drawings professional? I'm in!
Banned User
 
Joined: 04 May 2020
Location: On the toilet

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby CyberDemonSlayer73 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:08 pm

This is very demoralizing to me. I hope that this sort of demeanor is not typical of the doom community.
It really boggles my mind as to why you would not only do this, but then proceed to post it on a DOOM FORUM for crying out loud.
You should have just posted this somewhere else or better yet not at all. I'm at a loss to understand this.
User avatar
CyberDemonSlayer73
Banned User
 
Joined: 06 May 2020
Location: Proxima Centauri B

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby Captain J » Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 pm

This is getting browner and browner... As stinky as the situation is, would be wise to keep it to yourselves by PMing or something since we've already got the context and it takes presumably a longer.

EDIT:
CyberDemonSlayer73 wrote:This is very demoralizing to me. I hope that this sort of demeanor is not typical of the doom community.
It really boggles my mind as to why you would not only do this, but then proceed to post it on a DOOM FORUM for crying out loud.
You should have just posted this somewhere else or better yet not at all. I'm at a loss to understand this.
Maybe he was panicked and just embarrassed to tell about the soiled clothes during that time. That kind of situation is hard to take care of all by yourself unless if you're completely, insanely cynical.

And yes, it IS dirty and totally off-topic to hear. But was that attitude necessary?
Last edited by Captain J on Wed May 27, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Captain J
'OH YE'
 
 
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Secret Chamber
Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Next

Return to Hall of Unpleasantness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests