It was originally the default HUD of "Project: Aurora"
Being based on the SBARINFO standard, feature-parity with Boom can't be achieved.
I tried my best to replicate all features as close as possible.
Any constructive feedback is welcome!
LATEST RELEASE (2022.03.08)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q82uqekg ... D+.7z/file
- secondary ammo support
- settings menu and cvars implemented
- pk3 contents reorganized to benefit from GZdoom's lump filtering
- arbitrary scaling support added
- small tweaks to selected element positioning
- three HUD styles: Boom Classic, Boom Modern, GZDoom
- FONTDEFS lump reworked
- all graphics converted to the Doom palette
- fixes for various artifacts in some font characters
add this mod at THE END of your load order (so it can override any hud provided by iwad/pwad)
gzdoom.exe -iwad "/path/to/DOOM2.WAD" -file "/path/to/D2TWID.WAD" "/path/to/BDLITE.PK3" "/path/to/BOOMHUD+.PK3"
engine: any GZDoom version with SBARINFO and lump filtering support
games: DOOM.WAD, DOOM2.WAD, TNT.WAD, PLUTONIA.WAD
pwad: it should be compatible with any mod, since it does not rely on actor names
TESTED DECORATE/ZSCRIPT MODS:
- "Smooth Weapons Enhanced" by NightFright
- "Final Doomer" by Sgt.Shivers
- "Supercharge" by Tango
- "BDLite" by DavidN
TESTED DEHACKED/DEHEXTRA MODS:
- "Minicharge" by Tango
- "BlackOps" by VGA
Hellser for the bulk of the work on the "Project:Aurora" HUD.
TeamTNT for the inspiration