Taking inspirations to WW2 themed games, such as Return to Castle Wofenstein, Medal of Honor, among many others.
Knife - A simple melee weapon, useful for saving ammo.
Luger P08 - Your starting weapon, along with the knife. 8 rounds capacity, uses 9 mm Parabellum.
Walther P38 (replaces chainsaw) - "Reskin" of the Luger P08 for some people.
This weapon uses a silencer.
M1897 Trench Gun (replaces shotgun) - Nightmare of the germans during WW1. 6 rounds capacity, uses 12 Gauge Brass Shells.
Browning Auto-5 (replaces supershotgun) - A powerful semi-automatic shotgun. 5 rounds capacity, uses 12 Gauge Brass Shells.
Maschinenpistole 40/1 (can replaces chaingun) - A experimental double-magazine version of the iconic Wehrmacht machine gun. 64 rounds capacity, uses 9 mm Parabellum.
Alt-Fire switch the mags.
STEN Mk II (can replaces chaingun) - An extremely simple british submachine gun. 32 rounds capacity, uses 9 mm Parabellum.
This weapon uses a silencer.
Gewehr 43 (can replaces rocketlauncher) - The german response to the russian SVT-40. 10 rounds capacity, uses 7,92 x 57 mm Mauser.
Alt-Fire enable/disable rifle grenades.
Karabiner 98 kurz (can replaces rocketlauncher) - The iconic Wehrmacht bolt-action rifle. 5 rounds capacity, uses 7,92 x 57 mm Mauser.
Alt-Fire enable/disable the scope.
Flammenwerfer 35 (replaces plasmarifle) - A weapon of terror. Uses fuel as ammo.
ÜberMaschinenGewehr 34 (replaces BFG9000) - An experimental weapon. Uses 7,62 mm rounds as ammo.
Bundle of TNT - Once on the ground, this explosive is shootable, so be careful.
User 2 increase the timer to 5 seconds, up to 45 seconds.
Model 24 Stielhandgranate
User 1 enable/disable bigger grenades at use.
1938 Latour (can replaces the Soulsphere) - A wine bottle, heals 25 Hp at each gulp.
You can stack up armor to 200 %
Rune of regeneration (can replaces the Soulsphere)
Rune of insivibility (Blursphere)
Rune of invicility (Invunerabilitysphere)
Rune of strength (Berserk)
- Ninlhil (weapons & bullet casings)
- BigDaveHasSomeToo (pickups)
- Captain J (MP40 ammo pouches, pistol magazine (edited by Ac!d), pistol bullet and 40mm grenade graphics (edited by Ac!d))
- DBThanatos (flames effects)
- DMA Design / Tarantula Studios (gta 2 explosion)
- 3D Realms (DN3D bottle)
- Monolith (Blood's muzzle flashes)
- Lobotomy Software (fuel ammo (edited by Ac!d))
- WildWeasel (ww-nazis-v2)
- freshlycutgrass (GTA 2 Explosions)
- jarewill (help on the fire death effect)
- m8f (mixin AmmoPickupMessage)
- Boondorl (Flamethrower Library)
- Marisa the Magician
- Call Of Duty 2
- Return To Castle Wolfenstein
- Killing Floor
Special Thanks :
- WildWeasel, for creating ww-nazis-v2, which was the main inspiration of that minimod, and giving me permission to use his code.
- Ninlhil, for theses beautiful weapons sprites
- BigDaveHasSomeToo, for the pickups sprites I've edited to make it look like his own artstyle.
- GOLDƎИ MOBSTƎЯ72
- The awesome Cosmobyte's Bungalow, for their feedback and acceptance.
--- Ac!d ---
Sprites (contains edits) :
- Ammo pickups (except fuel)
- P38 & Venom Gun Flashes
- 1938 Latour Bottle (HEALK0, based on a DN3D bottle)
- Infrared replacement
- Wolfenstein 3D health pickups
Showcase of the first βeta versions.
For the 30th Anniversary of Wolfenstein 3D.
ZikShadow's cosmetic addon(read the file like a .pk3)