I made this, so i can have that. Now i give it to you, so you can have it too.
- Buy stuff!
- Sell stuff!
- Unlock stuff!
- Hoard money and blow it all on hookers and booze!
- Cheat death!*
- Preserve your accomplishments across playthroughs!
- Pick up items that dropped in inaccessible locations!
A more serious feature description:
Spoiler:It is not fancy. It can even be considered bare-bones. However, it's also streamlined and, generally, not fiddly.
The source code is available in a git repository. A more detailed description and usage hints can also be found there.
Satellite mods, provided in the same repository, include:
- Nuclear Barrel Early Warning System — Pops up a warning when approaching a nuclear barrel. Those things are dangerous.
- Fluid Assembly System — Reimplements the assembly system as it, arguably, should have been done in DoomRL from the start. Just put mods on your weapon. When an assembly requirement is met, your weapon will transmute without any additional input. Also, lower-tier assemblies can be upgraded to higher tier (e.g., Gatling Gun -> Bulletstorm Chaingun) if the requirements are met.
- No Perks — Skips the class selection menu and goes right into the game with a pistol start and no class perks.
- Always UV — Skips the difficulty selection menu and goes right into the game on Ultra Violence.
Zeta-Dimensional Shopping System
Nuclear Barrel Early Warning System
Fluid Assembly System
Boss Music Patch — (Bonus!) Replaces the demonic boss music tracks with tracks from the DoomRL Arsenal soundtrack.
The current version is 2.9; It is compatible with DoomRL Arsenal 1.1.5 and DoomRL Monsters 7.3.