*-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

*-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby Blux001 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:23 pm

New pack of enemies on my part and SoldierOfHonor where he adds enemies from the Aliens vs Predator saga, the rights are from the creator of the Aliens Ultimate DOOM mod.

In this pack of enemies are the Predators, Xenos and Androids!

As extra mods where Marines like Brutal DOOM or Project Brutality are added, these marines will come out in random spawn to help you with this new invasion!

All Spawn is random where there will be an unexpected amount of enemies where there was once an imp or zombieman, so cover your back!

And thanks to SoldierOfHonor for his total support to this pack of enemies in making them universal with other mods :D !

Download link in the video description:
https://youtu.be/oiacplRLxUg
User avatar
Blux001
 
Joined: 23 Jan 2017

Re: *-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby Clifford21 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:50 am

Sorry for off-topic, the Onna Shinkan Companion and Ralsei/Susie Companion look great in the video above. However, I don't see any download links for them in the video description.

Will they be available in future just like your Priestess Companion mod?
Clifford21
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2018

Re: *-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby BradmanX » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Tried it with Lt. Typhon on an Obaddon/Oblige episode, it was fun, but man were there some rough situations even with the enemy count on the lowest possible setting.
User avatar
BradmanX
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2012

Re: *-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby Blux001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

BradmanX wrote:Tried it with Lt. Typhon on an Obaddon/Oblige episode, it was fun, but man were there some rough situations even with the enemy count on the lowest possible setting.

sorry for the problems but if this mod pack of enemies is based entirely on the mod of DOOM Ultimate Aliens .. everything is very random and difficultly complicated
User avatar
Blux001
 
Joined: 23 Jan 2017

Re: *-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby Blux001 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Clifford21 wrote:Sorry for off-topic, the Onna Shinkan Companion and Ralsei/Susie Companion look great in the video above. However, I don't see any download links for them in the video description.

Will they be available in future just like your Priestess Companion mod?

Onna Shinkan v1.5.1 is having problems to be able to come out with a version which can not hurt her since the rockets and plasma explode when making contact with her, only the bullets cross them, I still can not say date until the rockets and plasma they pass it to her without her stopping them.
:(
User avatar
Blux001
 
Joined: 23 Jan 2017

Re: *-[ AvP Monster Pack by NB001 & SoldierOfHonor ]-*

Postby BradmanX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Blux001 wrote:
BradmanX wrote:Tried it with Lt. Typhon on an Obaddon/Oblige episode, it was fun, but man were there some rough situations even with the enemy count on the lowest possible setting.

sorry for the problems but if this mod pack of enemies is based entirely on the mod of DOOM Ultimate Aliens .. everything is very random and difficultly complicated

No problems, I was just kinda surprised that I was still getting my ass kicked ocassionally, even as such a powerful character XD. I think next time I might play with a companion mod to even the odds alittle XP.
User avatar
BradmanX
 
Joined: 23 Nov 2012


Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 7 guests