Se7evidas is an RPG Doom mod set in its own universe. It replaces monsters, weapons and items, along with implementing its own custom gameplay mechanics.
You are a member of a PMC called Lucius, tasked with fighting the demonic invasion. You earn credits for killing demons, and you can sell loot for extra credits.
Most weapons can only be gotten through the shop, while some items can only be found on the field.
Weapons must be assigned to a limited amount of slots through the player menu before they can be equipped.
Note: This mod only supports the OpenGL renderer. You must also disable the "Enhanced Night Vision Mode" option for certain powerups to look correct.
Latest release: (0.2.1 Alpha)
- Dark Realm's Discord server (Please say something in #welcome-room so the admins can let you in)
- GitHub repository
- Previous releases
- Se7evidas Manual
- Se7evidas Survival Guide (Written from an in-universe perspective. Not everything is going to be present ingame)
- Ultimate Doom: Almost finished.
- Doom 2, Plutonia, TNT: Initial work
Code: Select all
* Added a quick buy ammo key.
* Added an additional medium weapon slot upgrade.
* Added a key display to the minimal HUD.
* Added the *Caesar Chaingun*.
* Rebalanced the shotguns slightly.
* Smoother weapon selection animations.
* Fixed the shop allowing you to select more than you can carry or sell.
* Deassigning your currently held weapon now deselects it.
* Added an ammo counter for the Ion Cannon.
* Slightly rebalanced the 9mm weapons.
* Canteen refills no longer count towards the items count.
* Made the ammo bars on the minimal HUD look better.
* Made bullet impacts much quieter.
* Fixed broken help menu text.
* Decreased the Manx Carbine's recoil.
* Minor bug fixes.