[ALPHA] Doom Hand (Definitive Version)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
edypagaza
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

[ALPHA] Doom Hand (Definitive Version)

Post by edypagaza »

[center]Image[/center]

Hi everybody, bringing the definitive and updated version of God Hand Doom
with the model of Doom Slayer from DooM 2016

And yes, its finally out!
The alpha version of DoomHand,playable with only 3 monsters for the moment,
you know, to be prepared for the next updates!

This mod its based from the game God Hand of PS2, Stylish fighting beat em up game,
God Hand was one of my favorites underated games from PS2 and i decided to make a mod
in honnor of this game, so here it is:

To play this game, please customize the keys, to execute a fatality, just give the final blow
before the enemy dies, its hard to understand lol, and press USE button.

Features:
-There are only 4 Abilities for the moment in the game, later ill add more and try to customize it.
-There are a variety of combo, its not randomed, just wait 1 sec for every punch to do diferent combo.
-Pick up barrels with USE button and blow the fuck up the enemies, or just put it down with AltFire.
-And more, i dont remember lol.

Bugs
-Chasecam doesnt work, the player sprite completly dissapears and its fucked up, ill fix that later versions
-Sometimes when pummeling, the zombie dies and you still pummeling.
-Jumping over the decorative objects (lamps, torches, barrels, zombies) you will act like still falling down.

If you notice a bug, please let me know to fix it.

Please, give me a like at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zheg.gaming to see more of my mods!
And subscribe at my Youtube Channel for more content https://www.youtube.com/user/edypagaza
I dont know what else is left so, enjoy!

Download mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dub1j6whr ... d.v0.2.pk3
Last edited by edypagaza on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valherran

Re: [ALPHA] Doom Hand (Definitive Version)

Post by Valherran »

That's fkin hilarious! XD

The mobs look a little more powerful than they should be. Is that changing later on when the rest of the enemies are added?
edypagaza

Post by edypagaza »

Valherran wrote:That's fkin hilarious! XD

The mobs look a little more powerful than they should be. Is that changing later on when the rest of the enemies are added?
Well, for the rest of enemies, will take some time to render them 1 by 1, by adding a proper animation for each monster, so i dont know, maybe months,
modding take some time to do lol
Atendega

Post by Atendega »

Doomguy (and everything else) is looking a bit thin, don't you think? :lol:

Everything is vertically stretched, something you'll probably wanna fix. Nonetheless, this is freaking awesome.
edypagaza

Post by edypagaza »

Atendega wrote:Doomguy (and everything else) is looking a bit thin, don't you think? :lol:

Everything is vertically stretched, something you'll probably wanna fix. Nonetheless, this is freaking awesome.
sry, its because aspect ratio
Atendega

Post by Atendega »

AFAIK, you can fix it using the YScale option in the TEXTURES lump. 1.2, if I recall correctly.
dawnbreez

Post by dawnbreez »

I've never played God Hand, so I'm in no position to say anything about it, but this needs some means of escaping a crowd beyond just switching to one of the shockwave attacks and clearing the room. Also, the base walk speed and range on the basic attack are both a little tiny. Again, having never played the original, I wouldn't know.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”