[3DGE] CUTE (old mod repost

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

[3DGE] CUTE (old mod repost

Postby chronoteeth » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Apparently I hadnt noticed this but the dl link to ct-cute from a few months back got deleted by accident, folks hadnt been able to download it. Couple that with me not wanting to have it attached to one big thread like before, and I just wanted to basically repost it in its own thread like with belmondo and not attached to other canned mods. Finally, its just for my brain to have it better in its own thing

Its nothing new, just a repost for its own being more than anything.
ANYWAYS, old text below VV

Been wanting to do a weapon mod like this! Its a gameplay mod that strides itself on not taking it seriously and more or less being more cute and adorable than anything, inspired by the likes of pastel goth, captain jack, tokyo ghetto pussy, and my friends art. Weird weapons with roses and stickers on them! Dumb cute pick ups! Encouraging quit messages! Wow! Big thanks to close friend ouchface/carol for the inspiration! Lub u bub <33

Credits are in the wad, DL here!

And as always, if anyone enjoys my mods, please consider leaving a tip/donating to my paypal! email donation location to donate to is chronoteeth@gmail.com or paypal.me/Teefe !

Spoiler: screenshots!
Last edited by chronoteeth on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chronoteeth
abubub

Re: [3DGE] CUTE (old mod repost

Postby Matt » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:13 pm

It's not... working...???

Like, some of the sprites are replaced but nothing else has changed (haven't checked audio yet but I don't see any DEHACKED or DECORATE lump in the wad either)
Matt
Putting the XD into *xdeath since 2007

Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Re: [3DGE] CUTE (old mod repost

Postby Wivicer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Vaecrius wrote:It's not... working...???

Like, some of the sprites are replaced but nothing else has changed (haven't checked audio yet but I don't see any DEHACKED or DECORATE lump in the wad either)

That's uh... That's because it's a mod for 3dge, not zdoom...
Wivicer

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Return to Gameplay Mods