A universally-compatible version of 10x.wad
This should work with absolutely any mod you run it with, regardless of load order, without modifications.
If you don't know what the original 10x.wad is, it's a mod that multiplies the amount of enemies in each level by 10.
Make sure you have the latest development build of GZDoom or ZDoom before playing!
Update 3 - 23/05/2016
- Fixed freeze when killing a monster
- Renamed sv_10xu_mul cvar to sv_10xu_multiplier
- Added a spawn queue, can be resized with sv_10xu_maxmonsters (set to 0 to disable the queue)
- Added an option to toggle multiplication of boss monsters with sv_10xu_bossmonsters
- Added an option to display remaining (and queued) monsters with sv_10xu_showcounts
- The AMBUSH flag is now passed on if necessary
- Performance improvements
Thanks to recent changes to ZDoom, this should now work without issues in any map! Enjoy the update
- Tidied up source code
- Increased RadiusGive range
- Added sv_10xu_mul cvar, for custom multipliers if you want more or less than 10x