* Fixed a dumbass error on my part that caused rocket boxes to be completely useless.
* Added a "Victims", making the score corner hopefully more explicative.
* Added a small font, that will be used for strange part counters.
• Level name was going all over the top right corner. Now it behaves a bit better.
• Rank names were clipping through weapon names. They have linebreaks now.
• Fist now makes it sound correctly!
• Fixed the blood-splattered rank not displaying correctly.
• Health Bar and Amor Bar go up to 200 now, it looks derpy but it's better than nothing right now.
• Health and armor bars now go up to 200, and don't look utter shit while doing so.
• Cleaned up some leftover bits from the DECORATE lump.
• Updated credits
• Pain elementals weren't giving kills
• Chaingun looked strange when firing
• Fixed a bug which made multishot/splash weapons not rank up when killing multiple enemies at once and going over the rank threshold
• Moved a rank because it made "Totally ordinary" be the 1000-1500 rank while it should be the 999-1000 one
• Changed the kill counter sound to something less obnoxious
• Victims counter is now red and not orange
• Added a bind in the menu to reset all stranges, now you don't even need to use the console.
• Added mugshots of all monsters for individual monster counters, which will be done when I figure out how not to display them all at once.
BETA 2 : Extra Counters Boogaloo
• Added counters for EVERY monster in the game + gib kills. Now you can track how much of every monster you kill on every weapon, plus a nifty total!
B2 Hotfix 1:
Fixed codestupidity that made the plasma rifle count individual kills for the bfg and gib kills for the fist.
BETA 3 : Battlefield's Call of Medals
• Added the prestige system. Get shiny medals and keep progress through resets!
• New fonts for the scorekeeper courtesy of Jimmy!
• Added the xp rank system. Now you have even more reasons to punch out a cyberdemon!
New year Patch:
• You can toggle the weapon display on and off much like the other displays.
• Added ammo counters for all types.
• Screwed around with the FragTrak so that the numbers don't ride over eachother too much.
• Changed the xp algorithm to make leveling slightly faster at higher skill levels
• New hud.
• Doing a multikill over a rank threshold shouldn't break your weapons anymore.
• New sounds.
• No more errors on startup.
• Overkilling enemies that can't be gibbed won't make them vanish anymore.
• Automap doesn't look hideous anymore.
• Doing a multikill over a rank threshold shouldn't break your weapons anymore. For real this time.
• Two more ranks added to the ladder.
• Playing on Nightmare!, or with double ammo won't spoil icons of higher ranks anymore.
• Fixed some frame delays to make sure all weapons behave like in vanilla
• Changed rankup sound.
• New prestige icons!
• Added the scorecard. Open it up with the new bind in the options menu!
Version 2.6 'Lite'
• Compressed EVERYTHING, cutting filesize in 3.
• Playerclass is now defined in mapinfo.
• Sanitation of the controls. Now, instead of having to bind a key and press it to toggle displays, you can do it via a nifty menu!
It also contains two binds that are pretty much necessary otherwise.
• Moved the individual counters on the other side, so that you can have everything on with high resolutions, and still see everything.
• Less stupid armor bar that's actually visible and not a tiny vial hidden next to a screen.
• Moved prestige icons over the XP rank name, looks a bit better. You can also choose to display all the medals you've earned at once, or just one at a time.
• Added a new XP rank, reachable at 5 million XP points.
• Monsters have appropriate blood colors (Green for hell nobles, black for spectres, blue for cacos).
• Made a version with bigger scaling
• Only one download now. HUDScaling slider removes the need for another version.
• You can now change the color of the FragTrak display in the options!
• Weapons now use language strings that you can edit with minimods!
• ACS Overhead dramatically lightened, no more tokens for prestige levels! Instead, SBARINFO has been thickened quite a bit, but it should make it easier on the VM anyway.
• Weapons now update when you switch them, and not when you're DONE switching them.
• Pretty much every counter on the screen now updates live, apart from kill totals, since those require addition through ACS.
• If you had a weapon at rank 0 and opened the scorecard, a bugged string would appear. Now it just says "Strange" like it should've.
• Badly placed SBARINFO coordinate on the count of total caco kills made it clip with the current weapon's caco kill counter.
• Revenant icon lowered slightly for consistency.
• I cannot do basic addition. This has been remedied now.
• ACS Overhead lightened even further.
• You now start with your Pistol out and not your fist.
• Removed a sound that was useless.
• Removed a boatload of unused states for many, many monsters.
• No more Decorate! 1100 less lines of script! Only about 7 actual scripts now! Woo!
• Sound compression brought total filesize under 300kb!
• XP gains rebalanced to make the Chainsaw and Plasma Rifle more rewarding.
• Fixed a mistake that made Cyberdemons give Mastermind kills.
Version 4 Beta
• Fixed a boatload of fucked up checks in the rankup scripts that made progression impossible with some guns.
• Completely new Z-Script HUD courtesy of Lud, along with code upgrades and sexy as heck graphics.
• Every gun has its own set of medals.
• Ranks are now accounted for in the scorecard.
• Total Enemy counters are NOT removed, just not displayed, will be re-added latter when a bug is fixed in-engine.
• Prestige medals appear at the top right if the FragTrak is disabled.
• Key graphics desaturated slightly.
• Total Prestige counter had negatives if you had less than 8 prestige medals.
• Plethora of stupidity fixed. Really, too much to list. Unchecked zero divisions, crash on max rank, cannot rankup past a certain gun rank.. Yeah, it sucks.
• You can pick one out of five different sounds for the fragtrak now!
• Scorecard is done, like, WOW! Numbers everywhere n' stuff!
Version 4 FINAL
• Way too many bugfixes.
• Better BFG medals!
• COMPATIBILITY IS IN! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!
Version 4 Patch
• A check wasn't done properly and crashed starting from GZD 3.2.1.
• Legendoom compat enhanced.
• Final Doomer compatibility added.
• Ofuda Caster bug fixed.
• Having over ten thousand kills on a specific monstertype can make the extra display looks silly.
• Some text fields can look very strange when starting a game, but they fix themselves after a second.
• Kills that use delayed tracers can count for the gun currently in hand rather than the weapon it was fired from. Freezing AoE also does this with legendoom.