The Fallen: Dark Ascension: Remastered

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

NOTE: This forum, and all forums below it, are NOT for questions or troubleshooting! Threads here are for active projects only! Please use the Editing subforums or General for questions.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

The Fallen: Dark Ascension: Remastered

Postby gunrock » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:41 pm

The Fallen: Dark Ascension: Remastered is a dark Hellish/Gothic theme re-imagining of The Ultimate Doom's Episode 3 and 4 this time using the advanced capabilities of the Gzdoom engine. Some of the features that brings new life into this hellish theme includes: slopes, new decorate monster types, polyobjects, dynamic lights, and various scripted events.

Pics:

Fallen1-min.jpg

Fallen2-min.jpg

Fallen3-min.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3kgixf0azs4t82/fallen.zip/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gunrock

Re: The Fallen: Dark Ascension: Remastered

Postby vitriolicv » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:30 am

I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
vitriolicv

Postby Nems » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:37 am

Yeah, this was pretty fun to play. About the only thing I didn't really care for were the stealth enemies and the Revenants that had rail attacks but those two things didn't show up very often. :P
Nems
"small monster loops"

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby armymen12002003 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:23 am

I agree with the above me great job i enjoyed this too looking forward to part 2.
armymen12002003
Halt!

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Return to Levels