Piracy: DukeMatch map

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
PixelWAD

Piracy: DukeMatch map

Post by PixelWAD »

Hi! Finally after all the questions I've been asking throughout the last few days, I feel like I am finally at the point where I can share something with you guys.

It's a conversion of map "Piracy (L32)" from Duke Nukem 64, fully made for gzDoom engine. Piracy is a medium sized maps placed on a bright day. There is a castle full of guns and ship on the water.

Doors and buttons can be bumped into, no need to press use. The gate will open for 7 seconds and then close automatically.
Map was made for Duke Nukem 3D v6 mod (see ModDb page) but it should run with pretty much anything.

It is a custom map using custom sprites, custom sounds, custom textures and custom music.
Feel free to make any changes you want, but don't forget to link to your version we all can play it!
Cz3uVRN.jpg
GMYFDIV.jpg
W8rK88J.jpg

MORE SCREENSHOTS

MAPNAME - PIRACY

DOWNLOADS ~ 2.5 mb
Zipppyshare
Google Drive
4shared

Gameplay video (older version)

keywords: duke nukem 3D multiplayer map maps piracy L32 dukematch deathmatch coop online game respawn
Enjay

Re: Piracy: DukeMatch map

Post by Enjay »

Seems to be working quite nicely. I don't know the original map but it certainly feels very Dukey. :)
PixelWAD

Post by PixelWAD »

Thanks!
Here is the map played on Nintendo 64 emulator - https://youtu.be/hoX0Mm9zDn0

It's very accurate, but looks much more modern now!
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

It does look to be very accurately done. Good job. :)

Return to “Levels”