Weapon Sprites

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

Weapon Sprites

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

I've created a collection of some weapon sprites I have recently created. Most of them are model rips which have been slightly edited.
Most weapons have not been paletted yet.

The pack includes:
- 2 Assault Rifles
- Mp40
- Double barrel Shotgun
- Crowbar (no animation)
- OICW
- Shotgun
- Uzi
- Dual SMG (no animation)
- Coach Gun (no animation)
- Sterling-ish SMG

Previews:
Spoiler:

It can be downloaded here: http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... prites.zip
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Re: Weapon Sprites

Postby Terrorized666 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Nice start, but some of them look really off and would need serious work to fit doom (or any other game)

Some of them I thought looked pretty good, like that shotgun. My only thing is the hand placements in the reloading sprites... Could you be able to provide all the guns without hands? (simply so it would make it easyier for other people to help work on them)
Also liked: 1st assault rifle, and the crowbar.
Terrorized666
We Are The Lamb

Re: Weapon Sprites

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Terrorized666 wrote:Nice start, but some of them look really off and would need serious work to fit doom (or any other game)

Some of them I thought looked pretty good, like that shotgun. My only thing is the hand placements in the reloading sprites... Could you be able to provide all the guns without hands? (simply so it would make it easyier for other people to help work on them)
Also liked: 1st assault rifle, and the crowbar.

I think I have a handless shotgun but all the other sprites already had hands on them and I had to edit them out, leaving large gaps in the sprites.
I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Here's the shotgun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Return to Resources