[Resources] Lands of Lore

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!

[Resources] Lands of Lore

Postby Diodeus » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Sprites and in game animation rip of Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos.

P.S. Please note that rip is not complete. Missing textures, few decorations and animations, some sprites has bad palettes. But now this best that I can do.

Re: [Resources] Lands of Lore

Postby Dynamo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:52 am

Excellent work as usual, Diodeus. I hope you'll sort out the problems.
Dynamo
It's a jungle out there.

Postby Zero X. Diamond » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Man, you really keep busy! I swear, if me, you and Snarboo teamed up, I'll bet we could rip anything.
Zero X. Diamond
Now get your ass out there and save the world!

Postby Diodeus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks!

Zero X. Diamond wrote:I swear, if me, you and Snarboo teamed up, I'll bet we could rip anything.

True. But we already do it, just apart... By the way, I wait Your rips of Quarantine and Last Rites (at least sprites) ;)
Diodeus

Postby Dynamo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am

Zero X. Diamond wrote:I swear, if me, you and Snarboo teamed up, I'll bet we could rip anything.

Don't forget Zer0 :P

Diodeus wrote:By the way, I wait Your rips of Quarantine and Last Rites (at least sprites) ;)

Also Eradicator :P

If you don't want to bother ripping you could always tell others how you did it so that they might try
Dynamo
It's a jungle out there.

Postby Enjay » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:10 am

How did I miss this thread? Excellent stuff. Thank you very much. :)
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby takis76 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 am

Hello ,
I saw your post and is fantastic. I am creating the next Eye of the Beholder 4.
I have all wallsets from Eye of the Beholder 1 if you want and Dungeon Hack wallsets with correct palette. Also I am creating and new ones.
I am creating my rpg from scratch and I saw you have Lands of Lore 1 some graphics and I am interesting for Lands of Lore 1 wallsets.

If you want to see one version of my Eye of the Beholder 4 follow this link , I am mixing Dungeon Master , Dungeon Hack and Eye of the Beholder series graphics and I create new ones.

I am looking to Lands of Lore 1 graphics , which program used to extract all of these. Do you provide any info to make a research of extracting Lands of Lore 1 wallsets.

I will update my next download link when a new version will be out

Download Link REMOVED until the next nice version.

I have and newer version with monsters and battle system , but isn't ready yet, and if you find some way to extract the Land of Lore walls will be great.

Thank you.
takis76

Postby mougino » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 am

Hi Diodeus, would you by chance still have the Lands of Lore Throne of Chaos resources zip? Especially the wallsets?

I am creating a dungeon crawler for Android and I would like to inspire myself from the LOL wallsets, just inspire because I need HD wallsets and I am making my own set of tools to create the projected + shadowed seamless wall-tiles from any base texture.

I didn't see the LOL resources in your other great post viewtopic.php?t=37544

Many thanks!
mougino

Return to Resources