is a small tool, which can generate TEXTURES file from given folder.Features:
- supports same image types as ZDoom (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .dds, .pcx, .tga, .gif).
- ability to auto-scale textures (usefull when you have thousands of hires textures).
- ability to set sprites Offset (when Texture type is set to "Sprite").
- can work from command line (see "Help" tab for avaliable command-line parameters).
- fast processing speed (takes less than a second to process 2000 images).Usage:
1. Set Working folder
to your project folder
2. Choose a subdirectory with textures you want to process using Patches folder
3. Set additional options as necessary.
4. Click Create TEXTURES
button.New in version 1.4:
Added "Scale by factor" scaling mode.
"Scale by size" scaling mode will now save scale as a float when necessary.
Default patch scales are no longer saved to the output file.
Project folder path or output file name with spaces were not parsed propery from config file.New in version 1.3:
Scale was formatted incorrectly when operating system's decimal delimiter was not dot. New in version 1.2:
The logic of "Don't add image if it's size..." checkbox was inverted.
Renamed "Working folder" to "Project folder", because it makes more sence.
If processed texture's size is smaller than expected, a warning message is added to Output tab.
Added "Usage" section to Help tab.New in version 1.1:
Added ability to set sprites Offset (when Texture type is set to "Sprite").
.jpeg images are now processed.
"Output file" control now lets you choose existing TEXTURES file if there are any in Project directory.
"Patches folder" dropdown now updates when Project directory path is changed directly (by typing path in the text box).
Removed "Auto" Texture type, because it was pretty useless (Doom Builder 2 expects to find Sprite patch(es) in "Patches" directory, not "Sprites" directory).
Added -help and -overwrite command line parameters.
Changed command line parsing logic (paths like "c:\mypath\
" will now be parsed correctly).System requirements:Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5Download:Download TEXTURES Creator 1.4Download source