Doom ACS/DECORATE-AI (NLP Engineering Project) *Zip File!*

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Kontra Kommando

Re: Doom ACS/DECORATE-AI (NLP Engineering Project) *Zip File!*

Post by Kontra Kommando »

ramon.dexter wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:17 am Okay, why are you teaching the AI model deprecated decorate and not zscript?
I could do that the same way I did it with DECORATE.

Though I've moved on from Doom at the moment, and currently using AI for other endeavors that were previously esoteric.

I have to say, AI is amazing when it comes to getting the prompts you need for Powershell and Linux based software.
Kontra Kommando

Code interpreter is pretty awesome, I've been using it everyday for other stuff, as I mentioned.

One could use it as a powerful tool to help facilitate the construction of a proprietary game off of the Unity engine, for example. You could even copy and paste outputs from terminals, and it will help you figure out errors, and find solutions in relatively short order.
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

it seems GPT4 can access the internet... I'd be interested to see what it could come up with for incrementally learning zscript based on the wiki, zscript basics and language reference, and gzdoom's own internal zscript (via github).

8-)
Kontra Kommando

Now that they are releasing stuff like "ChatGPT enterprise" that allows you to build your own models, this method can really take off.

One could start an LLC, buy the service, upload all of the instructions to something like Unity, get that written off, and develop a proprietary game.

You could train the model to be an expert on the engine you are using, and easily create a video game.
terassda
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: How I got Heretic to work in VR using gzdoomvr.4.6.1 including excellent visuals

Post by terassda »

Oh yeah, having an ACS-GPT or ZScript-GPT right in Doom Builder would have been awesome, perhaps?

Moved off-topic post here from an unrelated thread. ~~Caligari87

Return to “General”