Unexplainable occurences you've had

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Clown_Number_42
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Unexplainable occurences you've had

Post by Clown_Number_42 »

What things in your life have happened that you would at the least have a hard time explaining? For me, it's when objects just vanish on me after i look away for a second or two. (/srs)

Disclaimer: Remember not to make things too personal, nobody wants to hear somebody's full name on here.
7Soul

Re: Unexplainable occurences you've had

Post by 7Soul »

One time like 8 years ago a blank spot appeared on my vision, like I couldn't focus on what I was looking at, and because of it I couldn't read since I couldn't directly look at the words. It lasted a couple minutes and went away and never happened again o,o
Clown_Number_42
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Re: Unexplainable occurences you've had

Post by Clown_Number_42 »

7Soul wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:04 pm One time like 8 years ago a blank spot appeared on my vision, like I couldn't focus on what I was looking at, and because of it I couldn't read since I couldn't directly look at the words. It lasted a couple minutes and went away and never happened again o,o
7soul, Picture this, you're in your room at 18 y/o (which was in an apartment complex that was long ago refashioned from a religious school, the complex also was reported to be haunted) and you just woke up at 4AM for no reason, you try to relax with your eyes open so you can fall back asleep, all of a sudden while your trying to relax, you hear some extremely horrid noises behind you and it feels like the whole room is shaking with every step that thing took . Immediately, feelings of absolute dread wash over you and you feel like it would be the worst idea of your life to turn around, you listen and refuse to look back and 15 seconds later, it's gone . few years later after you move to a different house, you hear that thing again at near the same time of day, going from room to room . You have no choice but to hide until it leaves.

That is one of the things i went through. To this day, i still don't know what that thing was and judging by how it sounded, i don't think it would be a good idea for me to find out, that being said, i kinda wonder what the absolute heck that school did back then. Also, should i be concerned that this occurrence followed me to a different town?

I refused to report this to anyone in my personal life for obvious reasons. Besides, the only reason why someone would take me seriously is if they were in a similar situation themselves. Although to be fair, i'm not quite sure if this happened because of that Edgelord i ticked off a few weeks back before that night, the apartment or me having an RNG issue, but eh, heck if i know.

Return to “Off-Topic”