zdoom pretty much breaks after resoultion change

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.

zdoom pretty much breaks after resoultion change

Post by Guest »

So i tried to fix the resolution so it fits my screen better and the whole game pretty much crashes/breaks.A Black screen with the bunny mouse cursor still there and moveable with the little code thing that pops up for a short time when you load up the game there.I can't close out of it and i pretty much have to reset my computer.Can somebody help me with this please?
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win10 22H2, Win11 22H2, macOS 11.7
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: zdoom pretty much breaks after resoultion change

Post by wildweasel »

Does Alt+Enter have any effect when it's in this state?

Re: zdoom pretty much breaks after resoultion change

Post by Guest »

@wildweasel I haven't.I'll try it out in a bit

Return to “Technical Issues”