'Eek! All Status Effects!' - A Reelism 2 addon (1.0.0)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TheMIDIMan

'Eek! All Status Effects!' - A Reelism 2 addon (1.0.0)

Post by TheMIDIMan »

Have you ever wanted a handful of questionably made status modifiers added to your favourite DOOM mod? No?
Well, here's 12 of them anyway. Delivered straight to your first reel.

These 12 reels include new classics such as:
  • KickBACK: enemies (and the player) violently fly away from the source of damage.
  • Popup Pain: Reelism 2 billboard pop up to block your view!
  • MLG; Monster League Gaming: every mod needs a little bit of cringy memes. And circlestrafing monsters.
  • Wheelism 2: some enemies get to drive a car. Sadly they love crashing into scenery, and usually kill themselves.
Also included in the PK3:
  • One extra tab to the manual. (looks very natural)
  • Two more manual entries in said new tab (Read Me! and Credits)
  • A week's worth of effort from someone who has no idea whether they're a good or a bad programmer
DOWNLOAD

Mostly made for shits and giggles, but I thought some of you could probably get a kick or two out of this.
undeadmonk354

Re: 'Eek! All Status Effects!' - A Reelism 2 addon (1.0.0)

Post by undeadmonk354 »

A Reelism addon full of status effects, that's really good so far!

But I can see that monsters can jump around with fireworks and no jumping is allowed in one of the reels.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”