GZDoom 4.7.1 - Some menu labels black color

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.

GZDoom 4.7.1 - Some menu labels black color

Post by Guest »

Hello to this community.
Currently I'm playing ZioMcCall's Brutal Wolfenstein v5.5 and I have noticed that some menu labels are in black colors. Not all but only certain entries.
Here is the sample - https://i.imgur.com/p67QtxI.png

Really not sure if it's due to mod, or recent changes in 4.7+ (Font system overhaul), or both of them :)
Tried v4.8 and mod version 5.6, but result is same.

Would like to ask, if this can be somehow user fixed by simple pk3 contents editing?
PogChampUser

Re: GZDoom 4.7.1 - Some menu labels black color

Post by PogChampUser »

Didn't noticed that I posted this while was logged off.
Just wanted to ask, that if you need more info, I will try to provide it.
For example default DOOM2.WAD runs correctly, and all menus are colored properly.

Managed to find this post [viewtopic.php?f=124&t=60567], but DONTTRANSLATE into PK3 didn't helped.

Return to “Technical Issues”