Requires GZDoom 4.3.3 or higher!
Bullet Time X is a gameplay mod based on Max Payne’s bullet time.
My main goal was to be able to use this as an addon for multiple mods where not only the world around you is slowed down, but also your weapons, movement, sounds and everything!
Allowing you to slow everything down when you need it most, provided that you have enough adrenaline in your system to utilize this great power.
Fully developed in ZScript, which gave me full freedom on how to properly slow everything down while allowing the player to feel in full control of movement and actions being made when activated.
Press 'B' to activate it, or you can also change the key in the controls menu.
- Full compatibility with other mods (Brutal Doom, Hideous Destructor, Gun Caster, Smooth Doom and many more!)
- Slow down of not only monsters and yourself, but environment (doors, lifts, lights) and sounds
- Customizable Slow Down multipliers (player and environment)
- Customizable Bullet Time duration
- Infinite Bullet Time
- Mid-air Bullet Time
- Adrenaline System (kill more monsters or get damaged to gain more adrenaline)
- Activate / Deactivate when needed
- When jumping / on air, adrenaline is not needed to activate bullet time and it will last as long as you don’t touch the floor
- Berserker packs fills and gives infinite adrenaline. Also, you will be faster during bullet time!
- Enemies with more health will give more adrenaline when killed
Note: Mod should be loaded as last one, this is to prevent any issues with other mods.