New forum design??

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
doomos

Re: New forum design??

Post by doomos »

Rachael I know the general text editor features you mentioned since I was about a teenager.
I didn't mean these features, rather, to things like link or ul list; for me personally it's more comfortable with markdown but of course that's just me :)
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: New forum design??

Post by Rachael »

Sorry my post is meant to be informative, not patronizing. It's not my intent to offend by teaching you what you already know.

And I agree that markdown is definitely easier for unordered lists. But still - it's not that bad with BBCode.

Code: Select all

[list][*]Item one[*]Item two[*]Item three[/list]
  • Item one
  • Item two
  • Item three
And if you really can't stand that, you can just make unordered lists manually using the keyboard. Hit alt+7 (numpad) and you get a bullet point • (this only works in Windows, there are Linux and Mac equivalents I am sure though), then press space, then you can just copy and paste the bullet for each part of the list. It's not as tidy as the BBCode version but it works and you have more control. alt+9 will give you a hollow bullet point ○. And alt+16 will give you a triangle bullet ►. Alt+254 gives you a square ■.

Return to “General”