Mortal Kombat DooM for zandronum/gzdoom 1.8.05-gzdoom 2.0.05

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DooMero

Mortal Kombat DooM for zandronum/gzdoom 1.8.05-gzdoom 2.0.05

Post by DooMero »

Hi, long time not go here. Well i upload this update of Mortal Kombat II, still compatible for zandronum. Works since gzdoom 1.8.05 to gzdoom 2.0.05 , am sorry for not to update to the lastest gzdoom, the reason is will take a lot of time, since this mod i started to do on 2010, the quantity of scripts and decorate is insane.

here a gameplay of the mod:

download link:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/mortal-komba ... zdoom-2005

Alternative download link:

https://mega.nz/file/A1V3xDbB#gS_lCXPkk ... pjq0_p4sjs

here the details of the mod:
Spoiler:
i will uplaod more updates in the future, enjoy!
Last edited by DooMero on Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deepened
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Mortal Kombat DooM for zandronum/zdoom 2.8.1/ gzdoom 1.8

Post by deepened »

my all time favorite game :mrgreen: that and blood

when i played around with previous versions it seemed really hard, even on easy. will give this a go tonight
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

It always feels fantastic to have MK2 ported to Doom... Incredible work as usual.
DooMero

Post by DooMero »

Technically it is not a port. A port is the game on another platform without drastic modifications. In this case, it would be a game made from scratch with zdoom tools. One of the most hardest mod i ever done, but fun to recreate.
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Yes you are right, I have expressed myself badly... Still, this is awesome because it is all done under Decorate and it works on Zandronum.
DooMero

Re: Mortal Kombat DooM for zandronum/gzdoom 1.8.05-gzdoom 2.

Post by DooMero »

Great news, i found the way to make almost 99% compatible with gzdoom 4.7.1, only few things are incompatible (off set of the camera texture and some offsets of another set of sprites like fatality blood), that not means will be two versions, i mean 1 for zandronum and another for gzdoom 4.7.1, the next update will be for both, i am using scripts for check what version of the doom port are you using (the checkactorstate is not working on zandronum or old gzdoom, so i can use this command for control the offsets of sprites and camera depending the version). I need few weeks to test it and make 100% compatible.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”