The 2021 Cacowards

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

The 2021 Cacowards

Post by Kinsie »

https://www.doomworld.com/cacowards/2021/

Massive congratulations to the GZDoom mappers and modders recognized this year!
Nash

Re: The 2021 Cacowards

Post by Nash »

Good work all around to both the Cacowards committee and also the creators whose works made the cut this year. Doom modding will live on for a very, very long time... :)
Dynamo

Post by Dynamo »

Congratulations to all the winners :D It's been very enjoyable working on this, and I look forward to what the next year will bring us.
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Redneckerz »

Nash wrote:Good work all around to both the Cacowards committee and also the creators whose works made the cut this year. Doom modding will live on for a very, very long time... :)
Congratulations to you for WidePix and Darkadia recieving mentions and awards :)

I like how GZDoom modding has taken an important step into the commercial realm and there is now almost an overabundance of new games coming out powered by GZ. Its a testament to the engine and the work involved by Graf and co. What's more, these games are also consistently high quality.

What Unreal and Unity are to AAA game, GZDoom is more and more the indie FPS engine of choice, providing all needed to create a game.

Your Standalone Template - Another invention of yours! - Surely helps that way :)
drfrag
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Post by drfrag »

Now i'm playing Atmospheric Extinction, it's pretty good. I've read there's a MBF21 wad.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

Cacowards were an awesome celebration of the community this year. Really well done and congrats to all the winners!
Last edited by Captain Ventris on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Logan MTM

Post by Logan MTM »

All my special congrats to PainSlayer author. 8-)

Return to “Off-Topic”