Outpost Omega (classic styled map)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Cabo_Fiambre

Outpost Omega (classic styled map)

Post by Cabo_Fiambre »

This is my first Doom map, it took me a couple of days to finish due to real life stuff but its finally done. I've made it based on classic maps with basic layout and vanilla textures.
Feel free to leave suggestions.

SCREENSHOTS:
https://imgur.com/a/8VNfSdP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cabo_Fiambre on Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doomguy914

Re: Outpost Omega (classic styled map)

Post by Doomguy914 »

Took me about 5 minutes only because I couldn't find the secrets right away. Not used to playing with software lighting.

I didn't see any issues with this map. Solid design. Maybe reduce the blue armor to a green due to the low monster count. :D
Cabo_Fiambre

Re: Outpost Omega (classic styled map)

Post by Cabo_Fiambre »

I really appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to play my map! I made an update and the new version has been attached to the main post.

Return to “Levels”