Please someone do me a favor

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
TheWeaponCollector
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Please someone do me a favor

Post by TheWeaponCollector »

Is there anyone that can compile all the weapons in this mods from Slot 1 to Slot 0 all the weapons of this mods only.Please dont include Monsters and Other Features I just need the weapons so it will be easier and faster to code and no I won't publish this I will if the creators of the mod permit me.If they did allow me whoever help me I'll credit you.

These are some of the mods at the file
Russian Overkill by a lot of people
Guncaster by a lot of people
Don Ramons Duke Nukem Weapons
Quaker's Doom
Doomzone
QuakeStyled Weapons
Slayer's Rampage
and much more
There are over 20+ mods

And yes I'm still new to coding so I can't do it
Link of the Mods is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qm4XDj ... sp=sharing.Its one rar file you will need to extract it and you will see a lot of pk3/wad files and I just want it like Brutal DooM : Combined Mods Edition but with a lot more weapons and available for vanilla doom.
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Please someone do me a favor

Post by Kinsie »

A good chunk of those mods have their own weird systems that their weapons tie into, so this is almost certainly going to be a TON of work. Probably way more work than anyone's willing to do, especially for a personal mod for one person that'll never get a public release.
Wereknight
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Please someone do me a favor

Post by Wereknight »

Just what Kinsie said. Also would like to point out that the thing about somewhat intellectual property applies here as well, meaning that some of mod authors might be unwilling to permit such things to be done with their mods.

Also nobody would do that without a proper stimulus, mind you.

Return to “Off-Topic”