If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
- Spotlight Team
- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
Rayman The Hedgehog wrote:OpenLara
since Square Enix never have the guts to release the source code of the original trilogy to improve the games for running on W10, some guy have the brave to RE the engine of the original games including their PSX ports, this project actually it feels better that the Realtech VR ports for android, controls feels more responsive and the first person mode being a nice extra
I just checked this out, and whoa. That looks surprisingly good, turning TR1 in a FPS. Shame not all the others are supported yet, but the fact this is apparently ported over to various platforms it basically looks like a new game.
I am intriqued. Tomb Raider is a game i have fond memories of, to see it presented in this manner is rather impressive.
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Operating System Version (Optional): Arch
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Russia
Commander Genius for Commander Keen
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:17 am
- Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)
OpenMW (Morrowind) or Daggerfall Unity (Daggerfall). Cross-platform support with some nice upgrades for amazing classic games.
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:39 am
- Location: at home.. Status: lazy like hell
Daggerfall Unity for me. I would never have finished the main story without it. The ability to change the mouse-swing attacks to a simple click is so good. Can't wait for its modding scene to grow, there are already a bunch of great ones out there.