the old games

Talk about multiplayer ZDoom games here.
Forum rules
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Lumpy wrote:I have really fat fingers, and I can type OK (I think). To give you and idea I take a size 26 ring. Thats roughly a ring so big a quarter can pass through it. No I am not a Fatty McFatAss, just really big fingers. It does hinder me from typing in the traditional sense. I do an advanced version of hunt and peck.
Women must really love you...
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM

Post by LoN)DUKE_NUKEM »

hay hot wax dislexea dose hender speeling and righting skills ass well as reading skills so if i could met you in person id kick your ass
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

LoN)DUKE_NUKEM wrote:hay hot wax dislexea dose hender speeling and righting skills ass well as reading skills so if i could met you in person id kick your ass
I'd pay to see that!

(No, I don't mean just to see your ass kicked, Hotwax, just anyone's ass. I haven't seen a good asskicking in a while.)
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

LoN)DUKE_NUKEM wrote:hay hot wax dislexea dose hender speeling and righting skills ass well as reading skills so if i could met you in person id kick your ass
You sure you could deduce which one is my real head?
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Allow me to communicate to you my desire to have your guns.
Ultraviolet

Post by Ultraviolet »

Heh.

Enjay: I bet you have a lot of students that type like that. I find so many UK kids that "tipe like dis den dey forget der grammer n stuffs." US kids do it too, but it's more understandable (to me) because it doesn't have the uncommon (not shared between US and UK) slang. Heh, I was talking to this one girl once, I asked a yes or no question and her answer was "I." I fucking had no clue what she meant until I figured that was a "phonetic" abbreviation for "aye." "Aye" I could understand, but I thought she was just being self-centered at first.
Kate
... in rememberance ...

Post by Kate »

actuale people usualy type like this becuse theyr usualy to lazy to spelchek.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Is the server up yet? :-|

Return to “Networking”