where is dl link ? I want to destroy some buildings too
the screen with mech adjustment remind me about Titans of Steel: Warring Suns, i spend hours tinkering with gear overthere, the menus was greatly design (wish this game was faster in tactical battles!)
Destructible building, fences, lights, brightmaps, hidden base in mountain, start from water. this mission video show that you know what all mech is about (i personally dont ). You have excellent taste. And work on meaningful for gameplay stuff.
city would look more alive if there were:
- car on streets (bonus if moving)
- tiny spritey humans running awfully slow from player.
- more trees
- cranes & gantry cranes
- chimneys producing unharmful and visible CO2 (yeah I know unrealistic)
- ships on water (where else they should be on mountain? )
- railways (with trains and train stations)
- big industry machines on tracks (excavators)
but please keep all above with as low detail, pixel as possible. The current look of your mod is perfect.
as someone mention before the 2d sprites of your mechs probably would look better with higher contrast.
I also boost the color a little.
this robots could be easily recolor and still look cool. Recolor for different environment (snow, desert, jungle, navy).
your mechs are too pretty, looks like toys and not like crude machines of death, as they' should.also im not a racist but
no, i change my mind. they fine. Just need some love.
P.S. can i somehow help you with something in this mod?