[p31] Reelism 2 - Version 1.23 Released! More bugfixes!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [p31] Reelism 2 - Version 1.23 Released! More bugfixes!

Post by Kinsie »

SubwayShooter wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:44 am I genuinely hope that there will be lzdoom version, cause my PC is literally built off scraps and tech during cold war and it cannot run gzdoom without exploding
No can do, sorry.
BlueWarriorJames wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:27 pm Will there be the Return of the "Bomber, Man" reel because instead of New Inventory Items, there will be Disposable Weapons like Duke3D's Pipe Bombs, Goldeneye's Proximity Mines, Half-Life 1's Snarks and the return of the Coin Bombs from Reelism 1.
I can't promise or not-promise anything, but this is not currently on my highway length to-do list.
keepingitgrimmdark
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Re: [p31] Reelism 2 - Version 1.23 Released! More bugfixes!

Post by keepingitgrimmdark »

I have been working on a Hordamex to Reelism 2 map conversion pack but I have run into a strange bug on the map Siberian Outpost where It refuses to spawn bosses no matter where I place the spawners for bosses. so what I am asking is what are the restrictions on the use of boss spawners

hear is the link to my post where I shared the map set viewtopic.php?t=76889

hear is the stream where I found out about the bug. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCcZCZbInQ
Last edited by keepingitgrimmdark on Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”