[4.3] Corruption Cards - Choose cards that alter your game!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
GreenDoomguy1999

Re: [4.3] Corruption Cards - Choose cards that alter your game!

Post by GreenDoomguy1999 »

Did I missed something or LZDoom compatibility been dropped? Version 4.3 crashes with

Script error, "CorruptionCards-v4.3.pk3:zscript/corruptioncards/cards/monstergeneric.zscript" line 351:
Unknown identifier 'bFULLVOLSEE'
Function without prototype needs register info manually set: CCards_Actor_GangPortal.StateFunction.2

Execution could not continue.

1 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

Fixed for next version. You can comment out that line yourself by opening the pk3 yourself, if you wish to play 4.3 before I can update it.
NamelessGuy
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NamelessGuy »

The game started aborting recently after loading new level right before offering me cards. Error message only says "GetPacket: NOTINITIALISED". I suspect that this might be because for some reason in 4.3 the game kept telling me that "new cards added to compendium"every new level even for cards I already have. Also compendium says that I have 871 cards out of 172. I'm gonna try and clear my compendium and see if it fixes this problem.
EDIT: Seems that clearing the compendium fixed aborting issue, but still might be worth looking into it.
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

The compendium issue will be fixed next version. Currently it adds duplicate cards to your record, but next version the duplicate entries will be purged and your compendium will read as normal.

Not sure what the GetPacket: NOTINITIALISED issue is about though, never heard of that. Is this online? Can you take a screenshot?
NamelessGuy

Post by NamelessGuy »

Cutmanmike wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:20 am The compendium issue will be fixed next version. Currently it adds duplicate cards to your record, but next version the duplicate entries will be purged and your compendium will read as normal.

Not sure what the GetPacket: NOTINITIALISED issue is about though, never heard of that. Is this online? Can you take a screenshot?
Glad to hear that.

No, I always play singleplayer. There is a screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rexen
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11 Home

Post by Rexen »

The GetPacket error might not even be the mods fault as I got it when playing PB 3.0 with CC. This might be a GZDoom error. However, in my case it caused GZDoom to crash instead of a vm abort
Screenshot_20221127_113122.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”