1) While developing a patch for the DoomRPG, I encountered the following: I need to hide the DoomRPG HUD if one of the CCards menus (Compendium, Show Cards, Show Deck and etc.) is enabled. But I haven't found any way to initialize open CCards menus in my ACS scripts. No Cvar or token. So, how can I initialize the open menus from CCards?
2) In addition to my previous question regarding the calculation logic for DoomRPG, I was able to build logic:
- for the calculation of permanent maps;
- for the calculation of WIn Streak
I just want to share a main.zscript
file that is used in the patch for DoomRPG. And so it contains changes:
- [line 599] calculation of progress and adding maps to the array of global.donemaps occurs after completing the level, not after selecting the card. This eliminates the abusive calculation of Win Streak (HUBMAP -> MAP -> SELECT CCARD -> HUBMAP -> MAP -> SELECT CCARD and etc.).
- [line 458] //global.donemaps.Push(Level.MapName);
- [line 638] script in which if the player gets to OUTPOST are made calculations so as not to illegally calculate the player global.permacount and global.progress.
It may be written loosely, but it works properly for DoomRPG. And I'll just leave it here, maybe it can be combined somehow in future updates.
3) And I still hope that someday you'll make an array that remembers the ccards selection for levels from the global.donemaps array. To then apply that selection if the player returns to the level from global.donemaps.