Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about
a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section
Got a cool project idea but nothing else
? Put it in the project ideas thread
Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.
Please read the full rules
for more details.
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:43 am
feels like Metadoom had an Super Arcade version
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:55 pm
- Location: living in Waluigi's Bridal Boutique
Well, i'll be. This holds some serious promise. Can't wait to try it out once a public beta/alpha is released.
Marisa the Magician
- Posts: 3886
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:15 am
- Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
- Operating System Version (Optional): (btw I use) Arch
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Vigo, Galicia
Aaaaa, I want it, I want it now.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm
YES, Wario Land 4 is one of favorite games of all time so this is right up my alley this looks fantastic I just wish somebody would make like a Wario Land 4 TC.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:41 am
Guys Wario Land 4 was so gooood but this will probably be gooder.
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:29 pm
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:33 pm
Can't wait to try looting hell.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:34 pm
Aghhhhhhhh it's looking so good I can't wait!
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:05 pm
where is the download link? I wanna be a playtester of this mod
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:43 am
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)
- Location: The Phalanx
Doomguy´s armor looking like a treasure chest got me laughing, its gonna a lot fun when it comes out. Cant wait
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 pm
PatCatz2004 wrote:where is the download link? I wanna be a playtester of this mod
There isn't a download link because it's not out yet.
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:07 am
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 pm
- Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
- Location: Somewhere in my twisted minds reality
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:20 pm
- Location: Even I don't know
I AM SO EXITED FOR THE RELEASE THAT I JUST PRESSED CAPSLOCK TO EXPRESS HOW EXITED I AM!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 4:37 pm
Treasure Tech comes out tomorrow!
I can't wait!