Ultimate Doom Builder

Any utility that assists in the creation of mods, assets, etc, go here. For example: Ultimate Doom Builder, Slade, WadSmoosh, Oblige, etc.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
armyhatmarine
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: Ultimate Doom Builder

Post by armyhatmarine »

axredneck wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:14 am
armyhatmarine wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:38 pm... laggy ...
Try to hide bottom panel.
I used it but it almost killed my pc I tried loading it one day
And it took forever even windows was struggling then my pc restarted then it was stuck of "getting windows ready" and that's when my pc was stuck I couldn't even get into safe mode and I left it shut in sleep mode for a month I opened it back up deleted gzdoom builder and just accepted that I can't play doom for awhile
boris

Post by boris »

22alpha22 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:54 pm I'm having a bit of an issue with exporting a selection to a obj model. I'm trying to export a very basic tram and for some reason UDB is exporting it inside out.
Spoiler:
Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?
Looks like you didn't select the sector surrounding your structure to export. You'll have to do that, and add the textures used for that in the "skip textures" box.
Faceman2000

Post by Faceman2000 »

Since the most recent update, I get little dialogue boxes telling me when I've toggled highlighting or gravity or so forth on and off. Is there a way to disable this?
boris

Post by boris »

Preferences -> Toasts.
Faceman2000

Post by Faceman2000 »

Awesome, thanks!
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by ramon.dexter »

Well, gzdoom now has native arm support. So, I need to ask here: May we expect a release of arm UDB, or this is foolish expectancy?
boris

Post by boris »

Last time I tried it compiled and ran without a problem on my Raspberry Pi. Of course editing wasn't possible because the Raspberry Pi lacks OpenGL support, but if your hardware supports that I guess it should work.

Return to “Creation, Conversion, and Editing”