WolfensteinSS your DOOM

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

WolfensteinSS your DOOM

Postby Voltcom9 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:52 pm

for ZDoom and it's varied offspring

Anyone else really like the hidden easter egg Wolfenstein characters from DOOM2? I do, and I invested 40 minutes to bring these guys out from that dusty old castle and into the forefront of your Doom bestiary!!! Prepare yourself for:

*******************FEATURES*******************
- RED WolfensteinSS ! (replaces the Zombieman)
- BROWN WolfensteinSS! (replaces the Chaingunguy)
- GREEN WolfensteinSS! (replaces the Shotgunguy)
- BLUE WolfensteinSS!
- random ammo and weapon drops!
- not BOOM compatible

- These guys don't have time to infight when they are hellbent on hunting you down!
- I also nerfed lost souls health because it had to be done for the good of their kind.

CREDITS: ID software for the WolfensteinSS sprites and sfx

*******************ARE YOU PSYCHED ENOUGH FOR THIS?*******************
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gska80y3c8bs ... 2.wad?dl=0
Voltcom9
Hurry quick! Cast the damn fireball!

Re: WolfensteinSS your DOOM

Postby TDRR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Does anyone care enough for a Boom (or even vanilla) compatible version of this? It's relatively easy to do.
TDRR
putting jelly on this hot dog

Postby Voltcom9 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

^ Lol, I guess you didn't get the joke. Not being Boom compatible was listed under features... so the joke is that it's not really a feature. Meh maybe it was a bad joke.

Just to clarify, this is intended as a joke wad in case anyone didn't get that from the picture, title or text description. Enjoy.
Voltcom9

Postby EddieMann » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 am

I demand more variants of the WolfSS monsters - wolfenstein guards, officers, etc. tossed into the mix with their own unique quirks, that be.
EddieMann

Postby Voltcom9 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Alright EddieMann, challenge accepted.
Voltcom9

Postby Negrostrike » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 pm

EddieMann wrote:I demand more variants of the WolfSS monsters - wolfenstein guards, officers, etc. tossed into the mix with their own unique quirks, that be.

Already done
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=52102
Negrostrike

Postby Voltcom9 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:34 am

Well this concludes further progress on this.
This mod is a joke and certainly not as full fledged as WW-Nazis or Bratwurst. It's intended as a simple cosmetic change with slight game changes and not an entire game overhaul.
Voltcom9

Postby EddieMann » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 am

Voltcom9 wrote:Well this concludes further progress on this.
This mod is a joke and certainly not as full fledged as WW-Nazis or Bratwurst. It's intended as a simple cosmetic change with slight game changes and not an entire game overhaul.

Well, it doesn't need to be, but maybe the nazis from OMGWeapons could make a reappearance here? Or, could've.
EddieMann

Postby Voltcom9 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 pm

EddieMann wrote:Well, it doesn't need to be, but maybe the nazis from OMGWeapons could make a reappearance here? Or, could've.

You inspired me to add a bit more to this thingy. So I added a couple new opponents to the mix. The stock guard and officer from the original Wolfenstein game. Plus 2 modified variants (spritework was originally created by Laz Rojas for Astrostein) (and the death animation from for the Astrostein death were by Sgt.Shivers.) The flame SS was originally included in OMGWeapons and Credit goes to Deathzor for the code.

This will most likely break map progression completely but it can be fun to blast away groups of these guys. The enemy spawners only replace low teir enemies such as the zombieman, shotgunguy, chaingunguy and the imp. Anyways, here ya go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fjs4naj8lh5m ... 2.wad?dl=0

Now I am done. Enjoy.
Voltcom9

Return to Gameplay Mods