Ashes: Dead Man Walking

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Ashes: Dead Man Walking (Remaster in Progress)

Post by ramon.dexter »

Just played through this (the only thing that kept me away from playing this is that is was little bit dumb with the load order. Turns out I have to load it after base ashes mod, not before it :) ). I have to say I love the style of these maps more than base Ashes. I cannot help myself, but I like large, broad, open maps. Maybe because I have hard time designing the ashes/duke/blood style maps (I just cannot wrap my head around the old maze-like style of mapping. It's something that gives me almost headache when I want to design map like that. But anyways, the maps are nice.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”