Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Postby SiFi270 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:20 pm

That's actually outdated. Their behavior wouldn't be completely accurate to the DeHackEd, but recently I've fixed that thanks to 3saster's converter.
Attachments
BloodFixer-AA.wad
(2.88 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
SiFi270

Postby Ozymandias81 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 am

I wonder... How hard would be to implement this mod on Blade of Agony? Atm we are using a slightly tweaked version of Droplets, should this perform better @Nash? We use 3.7.2 zscript version btw
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Pompous Seed » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:26 am

For some reason, the "squish" effect doesn't work in the latest official GZDoom release. There could be some conflicting actors or something since I've been using a combination of mods, but Just out of curiosity, is anyone else experiencing this?
Pompous Seed

Postby 40KN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:19 am

I noticed it occurring much less frequently in my recent playthrough, but I assumed that it was due to a compatibility issue with Heretic.
40KN

Postby Pompous Seed » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Also, the "NashGoreBloodSpotClassicCeiling" actors seem to be clipping into the ceiling thus becoming invisible to the player. Setting the ZOffset to -2.0 appears to be the solution to this.
Pompous Seed

Postby Tartlman » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:41 am

I got some crashes to desktop while running the Plutonia Experiment with this mod and Hideous Destructor. The only case where i could pinpoint the cause was on map15 - when you cross the linedef that crushes the hidden archviles, a crash happened. This crash did not happen without nashgore.

I also got some other crashes that i don't remember that well - however, i do remember a crash to desktop on map30 that happened after the icon of sin notices you. The crash would happen regardless of what you did on the map - it would just mysteriously occur after some time passed.
Tartlman
shitposting with zscript

Discord: Tartlman#2947

Postby drfrag » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:46 am

Could you make a bug report?
drfrag
I.R developer, I.R smart
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Previous

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches