Metroid Dreadnought Overhaul - 1.4 (9/16/2018)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Metroid Dreadnought Overhaul - 1.4 (9/16/2018)

Postby Devianteist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Now, given that 3D models are quite a major feature here, is it possible to get a version without the models? I quite liked the sprites in the original.
Devianteist
Daddy Dev, resident lurking user.

Discord: #0561

Postby R4L » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Yes there is an option in the Dreadnought Options menu that will allow you to turn 3D models off. Currently it's only for the beams but I'm working on applying it to everything. Next release should have everything toggleable.
R4L
Ordinary Vanity

Discord: R4L#4655

Postby Devianteist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:23 pm

R4L wrote:Yes there is an option in the Dreadnought Options menu that will allow you to turn 3D models off. Currently it's only for the beams but I'm working on applying it to everything. Next release should have everything toggleable.

I can only say; beautiful.
Devianteist
Daddy Dev, resident lurking user.

Discord: #0561

Postby R4L » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Devianteist wrote:
R4L wrote:Yes there is an option in the Dreadnought Options menu that will allow you to turn 3D models off. Currently it's only for the beams but I'm working on applying it to everything. Next release should have everything toggleable.

I can only say; beautiful.

:mrgreen:

It wasn't hard to add and a few people requested the option so I had to put it in there. Hopefully I can improve with modeling and really make the models look better.
R4L
Ordinary Vanity

Discord: R4L#4655

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods